Legalization will never happen!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by budsmokn420, Jun 9, 2010.

1. I love cannabis as much as anyone on GC, but very few people here realize what is actually going on in the world today. It's not your fault for not knowing because the U.S. government and other major government and banks are hiding it from the public. For the people who don't know(the majority)I will fill you in. New world order(NWO) is forming right now as we speak. This is NOT a conspiracy theory and if you do your resaerch like I have you will realize too. For those of you like me who are in North America, you will be completely shocked about what I am about to tell you. The United States, Canada, and Mexico are secretly planning on removing all borders in North America and forming a new nation called the North American Union(NAU). The creation of the NAU is just a step to make a one world governmet where all country borders in the world will be erased and everyone is ruled under one government. I know this is hard to believe, but it is in the works and there is plenty of proof; just look up Arron Russo and research the Rockefellers and you will all know what I am talking about. Okay sorry for ranting and rambling but the point I am trying to make is that the government is only making decisions right now that benefit the NWO. They do make a few actions that are unrelated to the NWO, but they are all just cover ups. Since the legalization of marijuana has no benefit to the NWO or a good looking cover up, they WILL NOT LEGALIZE MARIJUANA!!!

Everything I stated about the NWO has been revealed and is 100% true as far as I'm concerned. I WOULD NOT be posting this if it was not the truth. Tell me your opinions and how you feel about this. Also, if you feel that any of this information is not true please tell me why with factual information.

P.s. I'm only talking about the federal level(which will soon not exsist due to the NAU). The individual states in the U.S. are not apart of the NWO and are not in the elite group of power that is controlling the NWO.

2. I've known about this for so long and its really good to see more and more people catching on to this shit. But legalization can and will happen because tons of people understand the war on drugs is complete bullshit; I think your right that it will never be legalized at the federal level because there is just way to much money to be made by keeping it illegal. So our only hope is the rest of the states will follow Cali, Washington and maybe Oregon by completely legalizing cannabis or at least making it legal for medical use. Hopefully this will lead to the revolution that America desperately needs or the federal law changing.

3. no they fuckin wont cuz then tey wud have to conquer russia and china

4. You just changed my view a bit becuase I just realized that if they legalize it, they will make a TON of tax money off of it and it will help them in accomplishing more diabalical plans.

Haha sorry if I sound like a nut but I just recentely got into this New World Order shit and has me pissed off and angry.

5. I'm not a total expert on this but I'm pretty sure it's not just north america against the world. All of the elite people in the world(including china and Russia) will come together to form this one world government.

6. #7 Metal_Rain, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    GTFO of my city!!! I'm not messing with you little punks! GTFO!!! We WILL bring change and we WILL succeed! Is your hope on the side of the sheep, or is it on the side of the world's champions of freedom? Get your head out of your ass and start looking UP!!

[Give your opinion without the insults. -FW]

7. I highly recommend you watch this video (and all its parts)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdiG4OC48LY]YouTube - ILLUMINATI PROJECT part 1[/ame]
    There is always some bullshit and crazy ideas mixed in with these type of videos but this particular set of videos covers a lot of a really good info/facts.

The people who are trying to control the world (bankers/corporation owners) don't belong to a specific government, i think you should also watch the video i posted above (and its parts) and then do your own research on the topic.

8. I would have posted soo many vids like the one you have, I just don't know how to...the one video where Arron russo exposes what Nick Rockefeller knew about the war on terror and so forth is especially revealing.

9. Fuck this tinfoil bullshit. :rolleyes:

*sigh*

10. Why don't you research it for your self and then make your opinion? The only reason so many people know the war on drugs is bullshit is because marijuana's so harmless and anyone who smokes it or has been around people who smoke it knows its not nearly as bad as they tell us it is. What if there was an even bigger 'war on drugs' going on but it involved money instead of a plant, how would you know if you never researched it? How easy do you think it would be to cover something up if you had unlimited financial resources? A study by the World Institute for Development Economics Research at United Nations University reports that the richest 1% of adults alone owned 40% of global assets in the year 2000, and that the richest 10% of adults accounted for 85% of the worlds total.

11. No benefit to the NWO?

If we're all stoned, Who is going to fight?

[​IMG]

12. #15 kushmob, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    just check out the council on foreign relations website and u will know what this guy is talking about...they ARE funded by your tax dollars
    http://www.cfr.org/

read their mission statement
    also check out their "issues" tab

everyone that is important and pretty much any major corporation are all members and
    our representatives in congress pretty much work for the cfr

he sounds like a conspiracy theorist tinfoil hat wearing weirdo but he does have a good point that this is indeed happing

just educate yourself people before u judge information as B.S.

Council on Foreign Relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

13. +rep for actually paying attention to the world and not just dismissing everything you heard because it sounds crazy.

14. lmfao ur da man. :hello:

edit- 420th post. werd.

15. Your telling me that when the us and mexico combine that the drug cartels will just stop their trade?

I'm not denying any of this NWO stuff without doing research, but it's not like this union will not care about it's internal affairs and crime, and that is where the war on drugs is failing, and legalisation is the first step in neutralising their profits.

16. Its called the second coming of satan lol thats exactly what happens in the bible. If that happens then we are indeed very close to the end of life as we know it! ....so get HIGH :smoking:

17. you make a good point but I did leave some details out because I didn't want this to get really into it, but the ultimate goal of these world leaders after they make their one world government is to insert a RFID chip into every single person in the world. You may have heard of RFID chips before but not to this extremity yet. They want all of these RFID chips in people so that they can eliminate paper money(cash) and put all money on these chips. The only way to get money out of these chips are to either scan it only at stores and what not and the world leaders can control them. This totally abolishes the black market completely. Their main goal is world domination pretty much and if they don't want you to do something, you won't do it. Sounds horrific doesn't it. So even though I want cannabis legal as much as anyone on GC, I think we should fight against the bigger problem now and once we solve this HUGE problem first, then we should go about our weed legalization protesting.