Legalization In Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by cole_chronic420, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Does anybody know anything about when medical marijuana (or marijuana altogether) will be legalized here in Wisconsin?

LEBRON4MVP

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's not going to happen. Not even close to yet. Fucking wish though. Definitely not happening with Walker's dumb-ass in office. Closest thing we can get to it is by voting him out this coming November. 

3. Oh good to know because this morning I thought I heard something about a bill being passed...this fucking government is a joke!

LEBRON4MVP

4. Not fucking soon enough man. Walker needs to go first. If he doesn't, then most likely when the rest of the US legalizes. 

5. all these political pricks are in it for the money! Do they not realize how much money is in marijuana? They would just tax the shit out of it like they do tobacco and alcohol and in the process get rid of half of the prison inmates, create jobs, and dig
    Us out of this debt! Wouldn't you think that they would have enough brains to do that, or am I just over estimating are "fine" government!!?

LEBRON4MVP

Over estimating my friend. Our government is run by a bunch of fucking idiots who appear to be "smart". Hence the reason we are in constant struggle. Truth is.. they're just as lost as all the other people who don't know what to do, when the answer is directly in front of them.. 

I am for all legalization.. EXCEPT the crazy taxes that would involved just to get your medicine.

7. The true profits will be in the medical realm. The diseases cannabis is set to cure are going to be a profit windfall, the likes of which a legalized raw cannabis recreational market cannot even begin to touch.

How much is someone going to pay to get high?

Then ask: how much will they pay to cure M.S.? Or cancer?

Follow the money. Straight to the Feds and their patents and the awaiting pharma industry.