Legalization in Maine

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by NEcannadisplay, May 17, 2016.

1. Evening everybody. I usually don't dabble in politics publicly, but I felt the need to bring attention to the issue.
    I'm in favor of legalization, but i also agree with caregivers who are worried of a monopoly being formed, and people loosing the opportunity to participate in the industry.

Legalize or Legal Lies? - New England Cannabis Display

You guys have thoughts on the issue? Anybody from Colorado or Washington? What ended up happening with the caregiver programs in your state?

2. Making stuff illegal is so stupid. People smoke despite the law. People opposed to marijuana need to be educated on the medicinal qualities of herb... along with the dangers of smoking. Many of the people smoking are doing it because of its medicinal properties.

I'm totally for legalization because it promotes education about smoking cannabis.

3. Marijuana has a lot of benefits from treating Glaucoma to improving lung health.Most people tend to forget like any other herbs they have a lot of benefits.Here is an article that I found online that mentions some of the benefits
    21 medical benefits of marijuana