Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legalization in Canada?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JakeMader, Dec 28, 2012.

1. I've been seeing a lot of stuff about the states, but is there any signs that point to legalization in Canada? I currently live in Vancouver, BC and I really want weed to be legalized here ahaha. Any news? :confused::confused:

2. I'm not exactly sure that this is the correct section.

I haven't heard much but I'm a NY, US guy so I don't really pay attention. Still waiting for New York to at least legalize medical use.

3. Well that nation-wide poll we had recently that came up 66% in favor of legalization as well as the fact that every major political party outside the Conservatives are pro-legalization (or at least pro-decrim in NDPs case) would say that chances are VERY good that as soon as anyone other than the fucking legal retard we have as PM right now is in charge, we'll have legalization shortly after.

4. Yah don't expect it to happen while Harper is in charge, if any other party gets in or if the conservatives only have minority power than it could happen in Canada.