Legality of GC

Discussion in 'General' started by mtbryder130, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just wondering how this forum is legal. It makes explicit references to the usage, cultivation, and distribution of cannabis.

Are the servers located in a country where canabis is legal?

2. Free speech. Well that and the fact that the internet has a huge gray zone at the moment. It's hard to prove shit on the internet in court etc. I also don't really think the government cares about a pot forum lol.

3. #3 Wet Horse Lips, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
    No, we are actually based out of Amsterdam, so the fucking US/DEA can't do fuckin' shiiiiiiit. Or any other country and their respective authorities, for that matter. Although, I'm sure posters who own grows and stuff are still somewhat cautious as to what they reveal.

EDIT: Also, we don't allow talks of dealing or giving out/requesting dosage information, so that lowers any concern "authorities" might have, since they care so much about our well-being and stuff like that.

4. This is totally illegal and you are now under arrest! *kicks open door*

nah j/k. What WHL said ^^

5. i love weed.

6. Servers come straight outta Amsterdam

7. Hmm, yes, quite right, chap - indeed they do! Smashing good time!

8. Oh shiiit girl, me too! *high 5*

9. dude, don't listen to wet horse lips, everyone knows he's a narc.

this forum is actually run by the point place police department. they're taking everyone's ip address then sending it to the proper authorities, people with massive grows get "banned" when in reality they get kidnapped and taken to gitmo.

my word of advice is to never post on this forum again, and to put a magnet to your hard drive, dispose of all evidence of everything illegal and join the marines.

10. Right-O!

Old boy thought the servers were run by the Yanks!

11. Quite true good sirs, but our chum's query is quite understandable, given that he has only recently joined our gentleman's club.

12. the internet is what life would be like if there were very little police.

13. Grasscity does a good job of preventing real illegal activities happening on its boards. Torrenting/pirating... guns/violence is prohibited if you read the rules. And since the server is located in Holland, the discussion of marijuana is completely legal, and, as WetHorseLips set, the feds (or whomever) can't do shit.

14. Oh my, yes, let's give the lad the benefit of the doubt on this one.

HO, I just busted a seam in my trousers - were you aware that Grass City shares the same abbreviation as Gentlemen's Club? I am astounded by this dumbfounded discovery.

I must steady my nerves with a bowl of fine Hashplant - puts the "rouse" in the trousers iffen you know what I'm yammerin' on about... aheh, yes, simply brill.

15. Discussion Boards are covered under net neutrality and free speech. There are laws in every free country that cover boards such as this one, and in fact indemnify the owners against illegal activity made by members.

16. wildwill's a narc too. watch your posts mannnnnn watch them forreal. big brother is watching. :hide:

17. nigel thornberry. it is you.

18. Question asked and answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.