Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legality in the UK?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGgarfield, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Hey all, I was wondering what the minimum amount needed to be carried in order to be convicted for intent to supply? I heard rumour that it was an ounce but I would like to make sure just for future reference, sorry if its been posted elsewhere, I did have a quick look around before posting.
    Cheers.

2. #2 lordvader, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
    There is no set amount, if you get caught out and about with a few seperate bags on you they may view that as intent to supply or if they catch you with bud and scales you may also get slapped with intent to supply. It's usually a case of, if the officer has a reasonable suspicion that your dealing or intend to deal then you will get charged with intent for supply. Reread your question and again a conviction rests not on amount. You could only have 2 g's but if there is evidence to support dealing, ie. Texts on your phone, voice messages etc then your looking at a conviction. Sometimes having a lawyer for a father comes in real fucking handy!

3. Think it might be 2 ounces mate, but I'm really not sure. Plant wise, 5 is the most you can have without intent to sell I think as well.

Double check on line on a proper website that shows cannabis laws though.

4. Lol what, you can have plants 'without intent to sell', but uhh, can you even have a plant??

Sorry, I have no knowledge of drug laws in the UK, just wondering.

5. Well, yes.

Having the plants IS illegal, but you can say "personal use" and get in less trouble if it's a certain amount. This amount is 5 plants last time I heard.