Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal troubles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brodog, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Alright guys, so my friend who is 17 just got arrested, and while most of what he's heard tells him that getting arrested for possession in high school is as far from serious as it gets, next time that won't be the case. Basically he's vowed to never carry weed on his person again until he makes it to college. What he wants to know is can he get in trouble is other people have weed in his car? What about if he is in his friends car and they have weed with them?

I kinda already know the answer to the first one, but he just wants to know if it is possible for him to get in trouble even if his friends claim it. We're more wondering about the second one, because he has no idea of the answer and neither do I.

Thanks, and also feel free to comment on your expierence with possession arrests in high school. We live in NJ by the way

2. If he's in his car with people who are in possession of drugs, he needs to let them know right away that if they get pulled over that they take ownership. They also need to keep it in THEIR pockets. Not hidden in his car because it doesn't matter what they say then, he will take the heat.

As for him riding in another person's vehicle, as long as he isn't holding the green, and it isn't hidden in/around his seat, he'll be fine if you get stopped.

I've had this problem before and learned firsthand from LEO's that it doesn't matter if you say it's your friends pot, if he says it's not, and it wasn't in his pockets when they found it, it belongs to the driver.

The best way to nothave to worry is to only carry your stash when you make the pickup. If you want to smoke and drive, roll up, don't carry a glass piece.

If you have anymore questions, I'd be more than happy to answer. That or if I wasn't clear.

3. Honestly it depends on the cops. They honestly can take everyone in the car even if one claims it. However, in most cases if one claims it, they will most likely just take that person in.

I have been in this situation many times, one being myself going in.

4. As long as it is on their person (pockets, bag, purse, what have you) he shouldn't get in any trouble, and if he does it will easily be dropped by the court in most jurisdictions...Unless you're in fuckin' Illinois.:cool:

5. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']As long as it is on their person (pockets, bag, purse, what have you) he shouldn't get in any trouble, and if he does it will easily be dropped by the court in most jurisdictions...Unless you're in fuckin' Illinois.:cool:[/quote]

Exactly fuck this state! Medical marijuana needs to arrive here quick.