Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal toking.... Partially.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheLustful, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Finally obtained,
    Medical cannabis pass,
    Sour D i smoke.

2. Awesome man good for you

3. Welcome to the club bro...u in WA as well? ...some trainwreck i be toking on.

4. congratulations my friend, enjoy that shit

5. so jelly right now

6. Its been decently nice being official and all. Not having to deal with bunk weed, delay and supply shortage. Not to mention having the edibles as an option is nice. The cali dispensaries are not of any shortage either i got like 3 in walking distance of my house.

7. That's great! Wish I had one. How long did it take to get one ?

8. The whole entire process of me going from point A to B, then repeating it took about 3 hours. The actually card getting took like max 25 minutes.

9. #10 Deleted member 455976, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2020
    [Indissoluble account termination] or good

10. That's awesome. I envy you haha enjoy bro.

11. I'd rather not bother with that, it's a pain. I'm just gonna move up to washington in a couple years, unless Oregon passes Measure 80 the second time around. Narrow minded idiots rule in this state I guess...

I'm just mad that it's not legal yet!

12. I really think that it will pass on the second try. Cause you know Oregon will be all up Washington's ass, looking their policy. Even if its not, it's not that big of a deal to hit Portland, and then cross over to Vancouver. I'm sure if you look old enough they won't card you.

13. ya i think it will pass next round it was actually fairly close last time and with it being legal in co and washington now i think it will soon be legal

14. What condition did you get it for? And was it easy? I have insomnia and will be moving there soon and have been a little nervous about rejection.

15. I got it for Migraines. Insomnia i dont think will get you a card unless you go in there with like monster bags under your eyes. But aye what do i know, each doctor is different in terms of acceptance. Age also plays a factor, i hear lots of doctors dont like to recommend to patients under the age of 24. Due to the frontal lobe not being fully developed in most people under.

16. Did anyone else notice OP wrote in haiku?

17. Can't wait for mass to get on the train after the first. I might be moving there this summer.

18. Your avatar goes perfect with this insight....

...if you like Haikus :devious:

19. The long awaited win in the Spanish League has finally arrived at the Santiago Bernabeu wear cheap soccer cleats, in a 3-0 home victory that Real Madrid pulled off against a weak Granada side. Cristiano Ronaldo got his first goals in this season's La Liga, after having scored the opener and the second goal of his team, but it was Higuain wear discount soccer cleats who sealed the deal, already inside the last quarter of the match. However, it wasn't all smiles at the Bernabeu and Cristiano Ronaldo seems to have picked an injury near the 60th minute of the game, which ended leading to his substitution less than 5 minutes later wear discount cheap soccer cleats. With a Portuguese National Team fixture scheduled for next Friday against Luxembourg, there should be enough time for CR7 to recover in time to play, but there will surely be more news on Ronaldo's physical condition over the upcoming days wear adidas predator lz. There was no more room for mistakes this Sunday night at the Santiago Bernabeu, as Real Madrid were desperate to get their first win in the Spanish League. Cristiano Ronaldo with a brace and Gonzalo Higuain with a late goal, gave the Merengues the first 3 points of the season, in a game not very well played at all wear nike ctr360 maestri iii. Cristiano Ronaldo left the pitch on the 64th minute, after picking up a small injury that hopefully won't sideline him from the Portuguese National Team game, scheduled for next week. Real Madrid failed to impose a very fast rhythm at this Sunday night's game wear adidas f50 adizero micoach, as it has been usual since the beginning of this season. The truth is Granada never seemed to require too much effort to be beaten and the Merengues did what was enough to get off with the 3 points and the first win in this year's La Liga. Luka Modric wear adidas f50 adizero trx debuted as a starter in Real Madrid, but it was Cristiano Ronaldo who shined the most, scoring the first two goals of the match, precisely his 150th and 151th since his arrival at Real Madrid! The first chance to score appeared early in the game, as Callejon wear adidas profi liga striked Granada's goal with just the goalkeeper in front of him and still less than 4 minutes on the clock. For a few moments everyone got the impression that Real Madrid was decided to impress and charge forward since the beginning, but soon the game has slowed down and goalscoring chances very rarely emerged from the Merengues attacking plays wear nike gs. Nonetheless, Real Madrid got the lead close to the 26th minute and it was Cristiano Ronaldo who finally scored his first goal in La Liga this season, but also his 150th goal for Real Madrid since he joined the Merengues in 2009. Callejon, who had missed his chance earlier in the game, this time assisted Ronaldo wear nike mercurial vapor superfly iii for a quick run already inside the area and the Portuguese forward striked with conviction using his left-foot, making the ball get past between Granada's goalkeeper legs. Not many effusive celebrations came off from that goal, but the important was that Real Madrid had taken the lead and could now go after the second goal with less pressure on their shoulders wear nike mercurial vapor viii. No more goals were scored until half-time and Real Madrid's performance was surely far from convincing despite the 1-goal advantage. Jose Mourinho decided to make some changes and replaced Callejon for Angel Di Maria, in a clear attempt to put more speed upfront and give a sign to his players that he wanted a faster pace from the Merengues game. It wouldn't take too much time for Di Maria wear nike t90 laser iv to have an impact on the game, as the Argentinian controlled a ball near the midfield line around the 54th minute and quickly sprinted towards Granada's area. The former SL Benfica player spotted Cristiano Ronaldo escaping his marking and made a well-timed pass for his teammate to finish the play. Ronaldo's first attempt got saved by Granada's goalkeeper, but he was quick to react and had a second chance from a rebound, tapping in the ball to the back of the net, without much difficulties wear puma evospeed 1. Near the 60th minute, Ronaldo dribbled Borja Gomez but suffered a knock on his left leg muscle, which clearly left him in pain. The Spanish defender was shown the second yellow card and the corresponding red card, but Ronaldo didn't seem to have recoved from that hit anymore, as he ended being replaced by Gonzalo Higuain wear adidas adipower predator just four minutes later. The injury shouldn't be serious, but there will be medical reports updates later tonight and tomorrow. With the game virtually sealed already, but with Granada playing at the Santiago Bernabéu with one man down, it was expected that Real Madrid would have gone after a third goal relentlesly. The Merengues naturally increased their control over the game, but only found the path to the goal for one more time, after a good attacking play where Higuain seized to bury his chance. Angel Di Maria combined with Mesut Ozil wear adidas adipure 11pro on the center, allowing the German midfielder to find Benzema on the left, with plenty of space to either cross or cut inside to strike. The Frenchman went with the first option and made a low cross to Gonzalo Higuaín on the far post, who simply had to tap-in the ball towards an empty net. With the 3-0 on the scoreline, there was not much left to be played and Real Madrid will definitely be happier with the result than with their own performance.