Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal to smoke in backyard in California?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rhinodank, Apr 17, 2013.

1. I have my medical marijuana license, and I was wondering if it's legal to smoke in my backyard.... I have a6 foot tall fence but is it legal? It IS Mt property, I just wanted to make sure because I wasn't really informed of the what to do's and what not to do's... So can anyone help me out? Thanks a lot!!

2. if its on your land then your fine

3. Aight cool, I'm happy now that I can take my bong rips In peace knowing I'm Ok for the most part :) thanks man

4. Cannabis is illegal under Federal Law. How dare you smoke that devil's plant! Don't you obey laws!?!?!

5. Duh, I smoke it to get through the gateway to other drugs!

6. Lol:3

7. I'm sure that smoking pot in public is still illegal even in Cali and Colorado.

8. hes not smoking in public dude. Yes you are allowed to smoke in your backyard. i do it all the time without a meidcl marijuana license

9. So my neighb

10. Yes, i callled our local PD in Amer Cnyn. They said as long as we are on our own property ,the back yard is fine.