Legal smoking age for marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by thelizardkin, Nov 12, 2011.

1. If marijuana is legalized what should the legal age be if you pick <18 or >21 say what age and why

2. Just like alcohol...

WHICH, I have to add, I don't agree with, because if I am old enough to make the decision to fight and die for my country in the armed forces, I should damn sure be able to choose what I do and do not put in my body...

3. 21. That would probably be the accepted age since alcohol is 21.

4. I Know it would probably be 21 but what do you think it should be

5. I beieve of its legalized then the egal age should be 18 or 19. It should be the same age as it is for cigarettes.

But for medical use, any age above 5 years old only if they have a severe dibiltating disease and it helps them.

6. I think it depends on the severity of the dease and I'm not sure about letting a kid smoke

7. I think it should be 18, but it'll probably end up 21 like alcohol.

8. 18. Hell it really shouldt even be that.

But strictly for legalization purposes it can't be anything but 21. Under 21 and all the moms with nothing better to do come out with the " but yurrrr brainz dont stop developing till ur 28!!!11!!" bullshit. And regualting it like alch is what we are shooting for.

9. i reckon 16... but if it were to become legal i bet it'd be 21

10. #10 Hank Scorpio, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
    Most of everyone has been completely dumbed down by corruption. I know smart people who started toking at 10, 7 for that matter, they arent stupid. Smoking cannabis is safer than water, what are we going to do fuck the world and make water illegal until your 18 too? We need water and it is non-addictive, We all have cannabinoid receptors in every part of our bodies,brain, bones, organs that regulate everything. Psycoactive cannabinoids are in mothers milk, newborns have to adapt to different oxygen levels, they need the munchies. Cannabis is non-addictive, harmless medicine that has never killed anyone. You can't say the same for drinking water, eating food, or breathing air, people die not doing drugs even faster because they aren't getting their medicine because of cancer causing pollution, because it is illegal to grow cannabis and use that as a superior energy source, no more high energy costs!

Strange but True: Drinking Too Much Water Can Kill: Scientific American

It should be legal at any age, NO restrictions unless you want to put worse restrictions on WATER for the love of all creation, lol

Restrictions=big corporations want to restrict peoples ability to be self sufficient. There can be no age limit unless you want fucked up corporations to keep poisoning our planet.

http://www.cannabisscience.com/research-a-development/anti-aging.html
    http://www.uccs.edu/~rmelamed/Evolutionism/medical_uses_of_cannabinoid_2/aging_2/

11. no age. setting an age for the use of any substance is far outside the scope of a legitimate government

12. Then let them use it via: edibles , or oils , or even better a vaporizer . No smoking involved. Of course all of these should be done carefully with the parents taking care that nothing bad happens.

13. 17, no older, no younger

14. 18 and I would say the legal age for buying marijuana, not smoking it. Just like cigarettes, minors shouldn't be able to buy but they can smoke.

15. I'm gonna say 21, because I'm already 21 :p

16. 21 > is an ok age

17. im hoping it'd be 18 but it's mind altering so it'll prolly be 21

18. apples are technically mind altering. sugar is mind altering.

It is illegal for me to breathe (using cannabis) because corporations lobbied government to keep cananbis illegal so they can keep selling poisonous energy sources to the public! can't let the public grow safe hemp energy instead of poison, then i might be able to BREATHE!:smoke:

riding my bike i can TASTE the pollution makes me sick and harder for me to breathe. i wish it tasted like hemp fuel!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EIO-G46hrU]Barack Obama Talks About Wealth Gap - YouTube[/ame]

19. [quote name='"Buttery"']18. Hell it really shouldt even be that.

But strictly for legalization purposes it can't be anything but 21. Under 21 and all the moms with nothing better to do come out with the " but yurrrr brainz dont stop developing till ur 28!!!11!!" bullshit. And regualting it like alch is what we are shooting for.[/quote]

Actually it's around 25, but it differs between everyone.

[quote name='"Hank Scorpio"']
    apples are technically mind altering. sugar is mind altering.[/quote]

please please tell me you know the difference of "mind altering" between apples and weed.
    That'd prove to be a weak argument in congress.

Id vote 21 because the after affects of cigarettes and kush just don't compare.