Legal repurcussions of putting seed ads on major sites?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sextasticle, Nov 21, 2010.

1. #1 Sextasticle, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    I was wondering what the legal repercussions might be for placing an ad on Google or Facebook or whatever for selling weed seeds. I've SEEN an ad or two on Google about selling seeds... Would getting your ad account banned be the worst that might happen? Is it possible to get arrested or fined this way? I've read some terms and conditions and such but couldn't find out if you might get arrested or whatever.
    Let's say you're an affiliate for a website that sells seeds; they give you a unique URL to their site, and you post this link on an ad. Whenever someone clicks it and then buys some seeds, you get a percentage of the cost of the seeds. Anyone can do this for free, people post the links on forums and such. They don't own the website that sells the seeds, and aren't selling the seeds themselves...are they running any risk?

2. did this guy go to prison for selling seeds on the internet? or like on the street or what

3. Google Marc Emery

4. seems this guy got arrested in Canada. what about U.S. laws? specifically about advertising for seeds, as opposed to selling them.

5. He was extradited to the US and is still in prison here. He was in canada selling seeds online, many to the US, and after years of political pressure from the US, Canada arrested and surrendered him.

Now think about that. The US crossed borders to get a guy selling seeds in another country. They wanted him bad.

Bottom line, if you put it online, there is a good chance you will be walking into a trap

6. AKA not worth the couple thousand bucks youll get compared tothe couple thousand youll spend in court and time in jail

7. thanks for the info.