Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal questions..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Psychopathic86, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Ok first of all I am not sure this is the right area to post this but its kinda hard to tell. Here is what I want to know. I was on probation (still) for 6 months, I was given probation on my court date September 10th, 2010. 6 months and you can tell I am almost done with it. Cannot wait to smoke. I have not been drug tested so far but do not want to take any chances. Is there any way I can get drug tested after March 10th, 2011? Or is that the deadline for the probation and its just over like that? I have been a smoker for about 9 years and this is the first time I ever had probation. I know some people on here can have some advice for me, is it safe to start smoking March 11th or 12th? Thanks and you can look forward to seeing me back on here a lot more now.

2. My friend started smoking a week before the end, and they never re-tested him, this was in CA.

However, I've never had probation, so you should wait on someone who actually has experience with POs.

3. what did you get on probation for??:confused:

4. I'm on probation for a police officer finding a pipe in my vehicle.

5. I have never been on probation, but I advise that you wait until your probation is over. We all love pot but; would you risk it all for a little smoke? The way I see it, you will enjoy it much more once this whole thing blows over. =P

6. Deft don't smoke bro.

Not sure if you're a decent citizen or a shitbagg but I was on probation for dui two years ago. I just did everything I was told, when I would go in for my meetings, I would tell her enthusiastically about a new job, or a new girlfriend, personal shit that let her know I wasn't a punk just a dumbass. Wear nice clothes when you go to. Anyway, I got off about 4 months early for good behavior.

I requested that I be released early for my good behavior as I wanted to apply for this great job that I didn't want to have to say probation for it would hurt my chances. She did it with no problem, I signed my release and compliance shit then I was done that day.

most probation officers aren't there to make you miserable, kinda there to help you. Nothing makes someone who is punishing you happier but to see you want to change, do something with your life, and move on

Now im not telling you this is what will happen to you
    but it happened to me so check it out, throw the idea at your officer and see what they think. BUT DO NOT FUCKING SMOKE dont do it broooooo

7. Sound advice StonedKing64.

8. i was on UNristricted probation for a year ( pretty much if u get in trouble again ur fuckd ) and i smoked the whole time . dont know your xact situation , dont take ur chances if ur not sure .

9. #9 Psychopathic86, Feb 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2011
    What I am asking does my probation just end march 10th or is there a process I have to go through. I am definitely not going to smoke until after that date but I want to know when it will be safe to do so. They called it PWOV (Probation without Verdict) if that helps any..

10. Yeah man if your this close i wouldnt risk it..as hard as that may be. But its SO close to March 10th it would be a shame to get tested and fail just for having one sesh.

11. Nobody really answered my question. Does probation just end March 10th or do I have to go through some process?

12. Youre on grasscity.com man ... not freelegaladvice.com
    most people just dont know the answer.
    Id ask someone whos more qualified.

13. The reason I asked here is because I am sure a lot of people had probation before. Figured some of em more than once and they could tell me whats up..