Legal Marijuana in Cali ain't gonna be all its cracked up to be.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by lilro, Mar 16, 2009.

1. First off: Maybe you should post this in the Politics section...

Second: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    IT's fucking disgustingly insane and despicable what these bastards are doing with MY FUCKING CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. THE FOREFARTHERS OF OUR NATION ARE TURNING THEIR GRAVES.

I PRAY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO BE PASSED.

2. Bull shiz it will never pass congress get real! Even if it did it still has to get through the Senate then the President. Sounds like some bull shit to distract the people, while they can screw other shit up without us noticing!:confused:

3. Threads with misleading titles SUCK!

4. #5 lilro, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    How is it misleading? What were you expecting the thread to say. Ass.

Name-calling doesn't float here. *RMJL

5. #6 Murmur, Mar 16, 2009
    Well that says it will be illegal to grow your own food and I mean you could eat marijuana, but is it considered a food? Or does that article mean no growing of cash crops altogether?

6. I found this on wikipedia, :hello:

On February 4th, 2009 Ms. DeLauro introduced H.R. 875 entitled "Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009." This bill is allegedly to protect the US' food supply, however, it leaves small farmers, especially organic, at a great disadvantage to the corporate ones. Congresswoman DeLauro has several ties to corporate agriculture. For instance, her husband Stanley Greenberg has Monsanto as a client. Ms. DeLauro also receives massive donations from agribusiness political action committees. [2] [3] This bill could potentially threaten to regulate home gardens as well. She has become an example of what the US government will turn into if things are not changed. She is a corporate puppet here to take away the freedoms of Americans. Many protest against her ridiculous Food Safety Act, but of course she does not recognize the impact of this act to the American public. Its not about being able to grow your own food. Its about being having freedom. Its human nature to hunt and grow food. She plans to take this away? Rosa DeLauro is a great example of the dark fascist path of the American government. Democracy? Apparently that word does not exist in her vocabulary.
    The bill currently has 39 cosponsors and has been sent to committee. [4]
    On March 4th, 2009 at 3:26 p.m., DeLauro was spotted by Politico's Jonathan Martin entering the West Wing of the White House.
    DeLauro will best be known in history for turning the US into a facist state. She directly contributes to the descent of America by encouraing items like "High Fructose Corn Syrup" to be added to everthing. Due to her Americans will be forced to buy food only from corporations. This will taint the Amerian and global food supply by allowing people to consume untested genetically modifed food created with harmfull chemicals and fertilizers.
    H.R. 875 will be the tipping point for American social breakdown. People will arrested for growing a tomato. This bill is similar to the British taxing the right to harvest salt from the sea in India. With the real backers of the bill Monsanto, ADM, Sodexo, Tyson, and Smithfield what can one expect.

Thank god anyone can post on wikipedia. I can't wait until someone shows this to her lol

7. No way that this will ever pass.

If it does, riots will follow,
    myself and I'm sure most of you being a part of them.

8. I'm confused.. what does this have to do with legal marijuana?

Do you mean that if the legalization passes, and this does too, growing will still be illegal?

9. What a terrible Act! How could anyone possibly support such a thing?

10. I really don't know what to say . That would be insane if they actually passed this law ( who would have ever guessed that it would be a crime to grow a plant ......oh..wait..they've already done that :( ) .

I reserve my hate for people who deserve it , and who ever supports this bill deserves it . Damn the government has us soooo whipped ! They can do what ever they want .

They are a disgrace to the human species . And now I must stop thinking about this shit , because every time I do , I feel more like a prisoner .

11. #12 blacksharrds, Mar 16, 2009
    this bill will pass and we won't even be told about it.
    most of the American public who don't keep up with laws with great detail will never know this passed until its too late.

this is just another step for the government becoming a fascist state... controlling our food production? i know where this is going and its not a pretty future for the American public.

and just the other day obama was talking about fixing the food supply. this is exactly how they'll do it, by claiming the chemicals are for the 'safety' of the american public.

12. That just seems so ridiculous to me.

:confused:

13. Sounds like she wants to illegalize all plants. Haha.

14. This just killed my night. How FUCKING insane can you get?

15. *Hangs head in shame*

What the fuck has this country come to?

:(

16. this is fucking nuts. whoever is the mastermind of this bill, i don't care if it is Ms.DeLauro or Joe schmoo, needs a damn bullet (or 9) between their eyes. If this passes, I'm officially moving out of this country.

17. vaguely reminds me of codex alimentarius. if this passes, which i doubt because i see that there is more good in the world than the evil of corporations such as monsanto, there will be riots on a large scale.

18. this is never going to fucking pass people dont even worry about it.

we just dont have enough room in the any jails for them to do something like this.

they are going to have to kick out rapists and murderers to put in farmers.

this bill just isnt even logical and whoever came up with this idea should be fucking shot.

they can fine me all the millions they want im going to make 2x as much.

19. I think this is more about Small business, farmers and ranchers (who will be screwed) who intends to sell and transport their crop for profit. This does not say anyting about private backyard growers...

Just my 2 cents......