Legal in Mexico?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Charalzo, Jun 11, 2011.

1. So I've been curious about the legality of mota in Mexico. I've been searching And not found much information. I found this site which seems legitimate ).gov site. http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/drug_fact_sheet.pdf
    Seems to me from what I've found it is now legal in small amounts aka 5g a person. However there is such limited information I've been able to find im kinda skeptical.

Any clarity would be greatly appreciated

2. ThAnks man. I also saw that just wasn't sure if I should trust wikipedia...

3. Yeah true, but I'd trust it. I'll see if I can find another link though.

4. Looks like it is legal for 5 grams and under. Not a very reliable source but I'm just gonna guess it is right.

5. Yeah it seems that is it. Just figured there would be more discussion about it. Thanks for helping.

6. Yeah same here, because that's kinda fucking awesome. And no problem at all.

7. Haha hell ya. Going on Monday. Will give update once I find out haha

8. Haha nice, have fun!

9. Federally, yes, but state and local laws still apply so check the jurisdiction you will be in. Buying/selling weed is still illegal so don't get caught unless you have money to bribe the police.

10. They decriminalized possession of all drugs so they could concentrate on the bigger fish, you can possess 2 hits of acid also,

11. Haha well the cops are on their own program down there anyways so there was always that danger. Not that I'm going to walk around smoking on the street anyways. I was just curious just incase. U never know. All inclusive resort+munchies=win

12. Please don't get me wrong. Ganza shouldn't be legal anywhere in the world... Cause drugs is drugs no matter what it is...

13. Once marijuana is legal there is gonna be more crime. Cold blooded crime...

14. arent all drugs legal in mexico now?

or like decriminalized in small amounts

15. Marijuana is a drug which contain THC which is absolutely harmful for human body...

16. If marijuana become legal there is gonna be no respect for people without marijuana...

17. Please don't legalized marijuana. It will eventually become a big problem...

18. ...and everyone who smokes, who will smoke and who has smoked will die :eek: