Legal Highs on Grass City

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bettie, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Has anyone ever ordered any from here? Which is the best one you can have shipped to the US? My husband and I are thinking about trying one out just dont know what the best one would be. Looking for something kinda mild wihout a lot of hullicinations or anything. Kinda just a mellow relaxed buzz.

2. Nothing on this or any store can get you high, sorry thats just how it is.

It doesnt work

3. Kratom is used as an opium substitute

4. so then all the effects and everything on there are false, what about the salvia thats on the site? Are you saying that doesnt get you high? or make you trip?

5. Salvia won't get you high. It will make you leave this universe if you get quality Salvia.

6. welll anything that alters my state of mind of changes the way my body feels is a high to me. quit being so technical people gee... just trying to hear about some of the products on the site and only one person as given me a legit answer without nit picking my choice of words.

7. A lot of people seem to razz new users..

A lot of the products work, some are greatly exaggerated.
    To say all drugs bought on a store wont work is a very ignorant statement.

8. For real kratom gives a mild high and lupulin, from what i've heard is a nice buzz. make both into a tea.

9. Buy some Salvia, the trip only last 5-10 minutes. Some people don't like it and some people do. It's an intense trip.

10. #10 Bettie, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009

welll anything that alters my state of mind of changes the way my body feels is a high to me. quit being so technical people gee... just trying to hear about some of the products on the site and only one person as given me a legit answer without nit picking my choice of words.

sorry got re posted for some reason

11. thanks man. Probably gonna try it out. can you drink the kratom and lupulin together?

12. Not true. If you can find the website, you can order spice gold or diamond. That stuff really works for me, i get stoned for hours off a small pinch. Thats completely legal and doesn't show on drug tests!:hello:

13. yeah i heard quality spice gold has similar effects.... id prob go with that

14. i'm not sure but google probly has an answer

15. Id go for the spice if your after legal highs.
    spice or savlia, not neccisarily in that order.

spice conatins one(?) synthetic cannaboid, JWH-something or another, its a component in weed

16. ye its JWH-018 there are certain sites that sell it as a concentrated dose (power) without all the fillers like in spice

17. oh, in that case, certainly go for the JWH.

I didnt know that, hmm.
    very intresting. +rep