Legal Herbs

Discussion in 'General' started by KILLBUSH, Nov 23, 2004.

1. hey, since i cant smoke anymore, what are some herbs you guys recommend using that actually work. like any kind of herb that induces euphoria, serenity, or anything related to those sensations. i was thinking about buying some saliva leafs (not extract) to occasionally puff on. cuz i heard and read mild doses give u light feelings of euphoria and what not. so any recommendations, id apreciate thnx.

2. yeah salvia is the only legal herb out there that will get you a "trip" i never done it before but i heard its really cool....and intense...yeah man go for the extract its better/stronger/ and it takes less hits to get you "high" although i heard it isn't like a "high" but i dunno try it i'm gonna start out with either 5x or maybe 10x..dunno yet...prob 10x..!!(gots to be in a good environment..i heard) too bad you stopped the good herb (mj)

3. I've tried several types of legal herbs... most gave me an intesive buzz that lasted only a couple minutes, so they are definately not worth the money.

I tried Saliva leaves, and they didn't do anything for me. However, as I have never tried extract (what I heard is way better), I can't give you a full detail about Salvia...

Legal herbs usually arn't worth your time, money, or lighter fluid.

4. ive heard that morning glory seeds are like acid. You gotta get the right kind tho. There like heavenly blue, flying saucers, pearly gates or suttin i dunno lol those could be wrong but ne ways they have alot of drugs and herbs including those on erowid.

5. i wasnt looking for a trip, ive done salvia 10x and still have some and enjoy it, but im looking for an alternative, i just need an herb to puff on cuz i cant smoke weed anymore