Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal Buds**??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Live2k5, Feb 7, 2005.

1. I recently have been looking to buy marijuana off the computer, because finding it off the streets ha become a hassle. So far I've been finding websites that are selling *Legal buds*. Can any one help me in choosing and do these legal buds really work.

Thanx:cool:

2. hello, welcome to grasscity. these legal buds are a hoax and suck, they dont work and you should not waste your money on them unless you really want to. btw, next time, just use the search button lol. its cool though, your new.

3. I would only look to them as an alternitive to smoking tobacco.

4. agreed....if your looking for a weed alternative....don't buy...why? well i'm one of those ppl who said "well at least i know, and i can say I tried it" bc well i did...it had some good taste...but no high no buzz nothing...so do your self the favor and your money and time a favor do'nt buy unless you have a tobacco addiction and want to "cut" down or try to quit or sum'n....or unless you plain want to go right ahead its your money

5. The only problem with the legal bud is that its way to expensive to look at a tobacco alternitive. If it were the same price as tobacco I'd be all over it.

6. they just give you a headache

maybe get some salvia? if your into that sort of "high"

7. yeah if you want something just get salvia..........but come on.........how hard can it be to cop trees........just ask someone..........you cant buy weed online cuz its illegal......at least in the states......not sure about other areas.........

8. ya man i heard catnip will get you higher than that legal bud stuff. i read a book that said it has a mild weed like buzz. it also said you could get high off of nutmeg but its effects are pretty random. it also says that it gives you a 2 day high. it said that many people puke their guts out when they do it though. so i wouldnt recomend that. but shit i'd try the catnip. why do you think cats go all fuckin crazy when you give it to them :D

9. dude, i hear that catnip is the male marijuana plant, or something like that, idk, thats what my friend said, i never really looked it up, or gave a shat. lol, but when i was high once, my friend was like, lets try it, so i packed a bowl of it, and i took one it and it was NASTY, it tasted worse than just taking leaves off of the ground pissing on them chopping them up and putting that in the bowl, i only took one hit, so i didnt know if it would of gotten my high, but i wouldnt recommend it unless you are REALLY desperate. lol.

10. well cats dont smoke it, and if you have a video of one doin it, post a video cause that would be some funny shit

Maybe if you eat it? or chew on it. i dunno

11. oh about the nutmeg ordeal...well lol i've tried it two times and well i've came up with the same effects both times...

4-8 hours start to feel a subtle small buzz 8-14 hours begin to feel heavier MASSIVE COTTON MOUTH AND RED EYES usually after the 10-14 hour mark i'll go to sleep and i'll wake up SOOOO FUCKING TIRED AND HEAVY/WEAK....eh its cool for school bc you get to moop around for a reason :D and its easier to sleep on those god forsaken hard desks....

other than the execessive cotton mouth, red eyes, and tiredness it didn't give much of any thing execpt those....try it if your bored...(take the whole bottle [32g] its disgusting but well hey its life)

12. Try salvia. I'm giving it a shot this friday. It's a very different drug and is legal for now. You definatley cant party or anything while using it.

13. Salvia effects only last 10 minutes or so and its way more expensive, just stick to weed.

14. try brewing catnip in tea.........ive heard its relaxing and can relieve headaches if you have them............

15. salvia is awesome. i tried it and didnt trip because some people dont the first time, but i laughed so hard and couldnt stop for a while.

16. Thats f-in hillarous. Im laughing so hard. I donno why, but whatever.

17. speaking from experince catnip does/will not get you high no matter,what legal buds are fake and a waste of money,but its ur money so do wat u want...

18. I am calling everyones bluff..... I say there are a couple of websites that will send Medical grade bud to the states at a decent price... they are few and far btw. and don't need to be advertised much. In fact I know of two that sell real marijuana over the internet... you have to do all kinds of hard and sneaky shit online to get your money to them but i have seen it work and they are real as F@CK! But the legal bud things like international oddities and shit like that.. yeah i have tried those to and its fake as hell doesn't look smell or even taste like bud... I order B.C. Dro from international oddities and it smelt like popourri!!!!

19. Legal buds are fake dont even ge you high. Unless its salvia witch is well worth it to buy.