Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal Buds?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PeeshPeesh, Nov 26, 2008.

1. I think almost everyone has seen the ads around the internet for new and legal buds.
    My question is...is it legit?
    They offer ounces for around 50-100 dollars and i cant imagine how it would be legal.
    Please clear this up for me before i end up buying it and getting fucked.

2. basically these are a bunch of herbs mush up together and given fancy names.. most of these sites are legit and give you what you pay for but as far as getting you high then no. I tried some once and the best thing i got was a sense of some happiness but that was about it. how ever Ive been hearing alot about SpiceGold, and SpiceDiamond and other spice-alikes actually getting you a high of some sort so I want to try it out...

3. I never tired them but I'd like to know too, though I don't they are anything legit.

I have tired Spice Gold which a lot more people are starting to find out about.

Looks nothing like bud, more like shake.

But as myself and many others here will say, it works and is probably the best legal smoke next to marijuana.

4. well you just motivated me to buy some hahaha

5. Look it up a bit more before you do to make sure it's what you want, there are more than a few threads on Spice Gold here at Grasscity.

It's where I found about it, I'd just hate for you to try it and be disappointed because of me.

It is a nice, Indica type buzz though in my opinion.

6. #6 sensi_master, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
    some of this shit looks really danky.....makes me wonder
    buy a zone for 50 bucks and sell the shit to high school kids, i mean some dank around here goes for around 350$, and you could seriously make some money doin this.....am i a bad person for thinking this....lol

7. I've always thought the same thing, if it looks like it's pictured, dank ass high grade buds, you could slap some heads with it. That be mean tho and I really doubt it looks like that anyways.

8. Again I doubt it looks like that.

By the way did you see the disclaimer? CAUTION: DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY AFTER USING SOME OF THESE PRODUCTS!

That made me lol'd

9. oh trust me man Ive been looking into it for a while now... I know alot of people said regular herbal blends may or may not work depending on the person and whether or not they do are have smoked MJ. but i heard lots of people even some hardcore stoners say that spice is worth it and it works so maybe theres hope?? im prolly just gonna buy 1g. each of spice gold and spice diamond and see how it goes... I know the high is supposed to be very similar to MJ just without the visuals? is this correct?

10. Yep, a bit more of a sedative, couch buzz. Lasts longer than MJ too, though fun to mix the two together.

I haven't tied Spice Diamond yet, my local head shop doesn't carry it. Some say it's a bit more potent.

As for Spice Gold, it does have a bit of a unpleasant taste, I'd say use a water pipe to smoke it with.

11. This has been debated alot on this site......do some research those buds are full of chemcals and taste horrible and will do nothing for you. Try spice gold...it is the only decent one

12. You know its sad to say but the weed around my area probably isn't as good as some of this shit =( Sucks having to drive for hours to get some good bud.

13. #14 sensi_master, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008

damn you would think you had some good dro up there with the climate and everything meaning its cold and hydroponic systems arent set up outside

14. #15 bignbrown, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    all the legal bud ones dont work at all, but there are some blends that work, some are even stronger than weed in quite an unpleasent way, these all work:

Spice Gold - gives you a long lasting mongy stone, quite unpleasent

Spice Diamond - similar to spice gold but more of a head high, very strong, if you have too much its just horrible, really trippy too

Ex-ses (platium)- similar to diamond but tastes alot nicer, feels more weed like imo, probably the best legal smoking blend

Yucantan Fire - Very similar to weed, starts off with quite a buzzy sativa high then an extreme couchlock

Smoke/Skunk:ANBW/Toke XXX - much shorter lasting than all the other blends, but very intense, trippy and giggly, very much like a sativa type of weed.

These are all easily available in europe not sure about usa though. Not many people no much about these, but they DO work, just dont buy them legal bud things (the ones which look similar to weed).#

If anyone has any questions on these feel free to ask, i personally dont like them because most of them taste horrible and dont really like the effect much, but i did use to smoke them when i didnt have any contacts, and beleive me they are strong.

15. i think im going to have to try this spice gold stuff.......and im goin to get that hawaiin shit for christmas and make some money off of high schoolers....evil..yes but who cares, money is money

16. Legal buds have nothing to do with marijuana. They give you a slight buzzed feeling. I don't think its worth it though. It's like comparing turkey to tofurkey.

17. soundz too good 2 b tru.

18. i smoke dank daily and had to quit for a few months. so i decided to try that hawaiin gold shit. it was a waste if u ask me. got tired of the taste and smell of it after a while. didnt do much but get me light headed.

19. Zohai gave me effects, it was a very mild high and smoking it was pleasant because it tasted like cinnamon. Then my friends and I weren't really feeling it, so we mixed it with some real weed :smoking:but we had three grams of free Zohai due to some promotional thing they had in the summer.