legal buds??

Discussion in 'General' started by stonerbarbie, Aug 12, 2006.

1. does anyone have any good experience with those legal buds that you can buy in a head shop or online? here is an example of one such website... herbal smoke shop

a few years ago i ordered an ounce of something off of a similar website, and it didn't get me high of course, but i think it could be used as a counterpart to weed when rolling blunts. you know, like 3 parts weed to 1 part legal bud to help offset the cost of rolling big blunts.

anyway, i was wondering if anyone had a certain strain they could recommend.

2. Never tried it myself but a lot of people say it didn't do anything or it gave them headaches :cool:

3. I could see that stuff being helpful for dealers ripping people off, and if you wanted an even burn in a blunt it could work actually, I really do wanna taste legal bud even though it doesnt get you high, just to see if it tastes like normal weed.

4. might as well smoke your dried-up lawn grass. thats the headache that you'll get. I bet there are no second time buyers. Peace!

5. A lot of sites that have looked heavily into legal herbs and "buds" say that most of them are far more dangerous to ones health than actual marijuana. They also fool idiots into buying them by giving their herbs exotic names.. and they use more scientific and exotic sounding names to label their simple ingredients. Good luck trying to get high off of any of this crap. There simply is no substitute to good old greenery. [​IMG]

Heres a good site that talks about the scam and dangers of legal buds. http://cannabisculture.com/articles/1526.html

6. nothing fun is legal.

7. not trying to be a bitch at all, but did some of you people even read my full post? :confused:

i'm not trying to get high off these legal buds! i'm not trying to replace marijuana in any way! i am simply trying to add something to my blunts to make them fuller. my roommates and i have been blunt bitches lately, and we don't settle for skinny blunts because we like to blow each other away with shotties. i was adding a half a cigarette to each blunt, but we were feeling shaky from the nicotine.

i am simply looking for a tobacco-free product that will help increase the size of an already marijuana-filled blunt.

8. it won't taste awesome but you could try salvia leaves, they're really cheap and pretty fun to trip off of, it prolly won't hit you too hard since its just leaves but still could be fun.

9. this is what i ended up getting! still up for any other suggestions, too.. :)

10. My buddy bought a quarter O of that shit leagl weed last week...we smoked the whole quarter in less than 3 hours and didnt feel a damn thing. The guy who sold it to him told him he got high and told him it was like 5th generation weed or some shit. It was completely worthless, DO NOT waste you money on that shit. BTW - I have also tried smoking salvia leaves and that didnt do shit either. Im sticking to good ole Mary Jane..

11. i have orderd these "legal buds" and for taste and fillers i recommend Dutch hydro buds

12. Its pretty much like smoking grass out of ur yard hahatheres no THC content at all in those buds , thats y there legal

13. please read my post in full instead of laughing at what you think i said. i am not trying to replace marijuana, i am not implying that there is THC in these legal buds or that i am going to get high.

14. thank you.

15. Please read MY POST before u quote me. I just answered your question telling you not to buy them because there is no thc content in the bud!!!! Read between the lines please!

16. PS: blunts, are made of tobacco leaves, which naturally contains nicotine, thats the burn in the back of your throat when you lick it to stick it, and wraps have nico, too, they are just prossesed(sp) tobacco leaves, stick to joints -

and to answer your question, i tried that legal bud stuff, made me feel a little funny, but you dont care, it tasted pretty good, made my mouth water like crazy, and was very fluffy and sticky so it made rolling a fatass joint easy as all hell, it didnt look like weed, or smell like weed, which its not supposed to, but after smoking it i stuttered over all my words for like 2 weeks after, dont remember what it was called, somethin about hawaii :p if that helps, shit give it a try you might like it

17. And i was just informing people of the potential dangers/scam from legal "buds"

18. your better off just smoking a skinny blunt then filling it with that disgusting shit...trust me, i know from first hand expirence.

19. u talkin bout that hawwaiain gold shit? its ACTUAL buds but they still dont get you high lol, but yeah stonerbarbie, you should get the hawaiain gold buds from herbalsmokeshop lol..they look cool, or theres the herbalsmokecafe.com that has hawwain sumthin buds that are actual buds too....but yeah im stoned as hell, this pot looked schwaggy and is FULL of seeds but its fuckin good......lol... peace!

20. that dosen't really make sense... why put 1/3rd fake weed in your blunt, why not just roll your blunt 1/3rd smaller and save your lungs the trouble.