Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

legal bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rose, Dec 20, 2003.

1. I'm not sure where to post this question...but here goes, what is in legal bud that lets it be legal when it supposedly gets you high like the real stuff?? I was thinkin' about getting some of that Hawaiian Hybrid-ponic bud, but then that question poped into me head, so I donno...

2. the key phrase/word in your post... "suppousdly" gets you high... too bad it doesn't work :) waste of time and money, your better off with the real deal

3. well for 10$ an oz i wouldnt buy it

4. It doesn't get you high, they've proven that its basically a scam.

5. it has no thc,thats why it's legal,dosen't get you high,for being the idiot i am i bought some,it smells like hay and looks like potpourri

6. yea well read my sig ive had that happen to me before and boy o boy its not too fucking fun :p