legal bud...really legal?

Discussion in 'General' started by mrsofficer9, May 12, 2009.

1. hey guys, this may be a dumb question, but i'm confused. i've been looking into trying legal bud, and some things about legal status don't make sense. i know it's been banned in a couple countries. also heard something about banned in a couple states in the US. something else about it still being legal, but under research. does anybody know the real status in the US? i want to try it just so i have, and possibly as bud substitute when i'm out. i'm kind of worried about ordering it because the site i was looking at said they save credit card info to catch "credit fraud". either credit fraud or possible weed smokers is what i was thinking. any help would be awesome.

2. Like the legal bud in the high times magazine? I don't know about that stuff, I heard mix reviews about it. I've heard of a couple name brand legal buds that were legit and had a high like effect. Maybe you should find a different site to order from if you're sketched about the credit card info.

3. Ive only heard bad things about legal buds.

ive heard -
    looks, feels, smells like bud
    Leaves dry taste in mouth and throut
    causes bad headaches after smoking
    makes throut saw and dry

I honoustly wouldnt bother.

4. Do you mean Spice and the likes? It gave me a weird but fairly strong high but the side effects such as feeling disconnected and lethargic for the next few days after smoking are not worth it. It also had a noticable effect on my lungs. I would say you should just get the real thing if you can.