Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal Bud and Herbal Smokes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by T-Dett, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Sorry if this was posted already; I'm new to the forum. What is the deal with legal bud and herbal smokes? I see them all the time online and at the smoke shops I go to. I know it won't be as good as the real thing, but what are they like? Are they worth trying? Just wondering what people think about them. Thanks!

2. Don't waste you're money. It's all a scam, they don't do shit except cost a lot and burn your throat. No high at all.

3. the only ones worth a grain of salt are the ones with the synthetics, spice etc. round here we have mojo ocean breeze and journey, all made by the same company. i think the ocean breeze is jwh-013 and the journey/mojo is a jwh-078 i think. but thats just from the effects of them.

4. Ya, i figured they weren't worth messing with. Thanks guys.

I've smoked Spice before. It was ok, but I wouldn't buy it