Legal Alternative Inquiry

Discussion in 'General' started by Joey Donuts, Dec 26, 2008.

1. I recently came across a legal alternative that has some impressive non-biased reviews. This product is called Skunk. Here is a direct link.
    This product cannot be sold in or to the USA, this is not a problem for me even though I live in the states. I may be wrong, this is just my guess. Even though the ingredients are not disclosed, I'm assuming it contains BZP (Benzylpiperazine) only because the the same states it will not be shipped to are the same ones that have BZP listed as a Schedule 1 drug.

Before I attempted to purchase an order for myself I have a few questions.

If this does contain BZP:
    Will it show up on a drug test?
    Can it be field tested on scene by police?

I asked this because I'm on probation for possession and need a legal alternative since I'm getting hair tested.

Also sorry if I posted in the wrong part of the forum, I looked for the most appropriate section.

2. BZP will not show up on a drug test. Usually drug tests now'days will test for amphetamines or thc, which is usually Meth, Ecstasy, and of course.. Marijuana.
    BZP has a much different molecule structure then an ampthetamine, and isn't even an ampthetamine (techniqually).

As you can see here by it's molecule structers;
    BZP: C11H16N2
    Meth: C10H15N

Those two Hydrogen and Nitrogen atoms make one hell of a difference.

For your first question, No, it cannot be shown on a drug test.

HOWEVER!
    It can be field tested if you're on it. Again, it's almost exactly like an ampthetamine.
    Whenever I do it, BZP my pupils get to the point of looking like I have sharpies drawn on my eyes. I'd avoid doing it while you're driving. When you're at your house chillin, go ahead.
    [/SIZE]