Legal Advice

Discussion in 'General' started by Raikyuri, Feb 14, 2015.

1. #1 Raikyuri, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    This is not marijuana related, I am sorry

I will brief;

I was just as of yesterday put under a conditions of release with an ankle bracelet
    on to stay some yards away from where my love stays. and it says "no contact with her"
    I assume whatsoever

I was just wondering would that mean Not even in like an online game?
    Or rather, actually.
    How many of you have experience or known if they would go straight into my msgs and know my facebook and sift that stuff?

Would deactivating it help? I assume not cus they, according to rights under conditions may search your facebook information through permission.

I basically wonder, would they actually go through those lengths?
    is there someone like huntin me around to see if I fuck up and try to see her, or in this case; just even chat with her on facebook?
    I assume as much (paranoia)

Hypothetically- we already talked a lot after the stipulations were set in place

2. Assume everything will be reported and act accordingly.

And if you deactivate you would be in violation of terms of whichever court put it on you and promptly go back to wherever you left on said conditions. :cool:

3. Typical criminal behavior; no sooner does the bracelet go on, than you start thinking of what you can get away with.

STAY AWAY FROM THE BITCH!

• Like Like x 1
  4. They will go as far as they possibly can. Why wouldn't they? You are a criminal, you have less rights now. You don't get to do what you'd like to do. That's why it's a punishment. They will likely find this post from you trying to figure out ways to get around your punishment. This will make them not trust you and punish you more.

If you can't do the time don't do the crime.