Legal 90 plant limit

Discussion in 'General' started by PurpleCheeser, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Ok, so I have a 90 legal plant limit(Cali baby!) and I want to do this grow as efficiently as possible. I have about 2 acres, 2 clean storage sheds and a house to grow in.

I can to have this go outdoors so I can keep electrity and a minimum. I only plan on having 2 digital 1000w HPS systems for the primo buds. My question is, how would you approach this grow? And mainly, what strain would you grow? I want a high yeilding commercial strain but also fairly potent.

2. first.... I would go post this in the grow section. amiright?

3. And read a lot 90 plants is a big grow

4. no-arms-duck.
    i'm gonna have to say, you're right.

5. Well i have 2 great grows under my belt. I just wanted to get some imput from you guys. Seeing how you would approach this great opportunity.

6. The people in the General section are stupid, me being one of them. Head on over to the grow section.

7. 90 plants is ALOT of work. It may not seem like it at first but once you looking at 90 mature plants its a bit overwhelming. You may want to get some help.

When you think about the amount of money your going to have to invest its also quite impractical unless your really serious about it.

8. This.

You'll get better responses over there.

A 90 plant grow is quite an undertaking, just imagine manicuring those bitches! Good "god"! I get tired just doing 5!

9. Have 9-10 people trim 60 plants.Then 4 of them can start bagging the 30 left whith the other 5-6 keep cutting the rest of the plants.