Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leftover Hash, Can I Make edibles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazed Taco, Apr 5, 2011.

1. i have about .2 left of some crumbly hash, that is now powder, and wondering if i can make any kind of edible or oil or what? thank you

2. anybody? please

3. If you had more than .2.... but I wouldn't with hash anyway

4. Yes, you can. I would mix it into some chocolate. Good luck! :)

5. i ate almost half a gram of hash one time, becuase i was about to get a greyhound and they were searching bags,
    highest ive ever been,
    but the baggy that the hash was in at some point contained some LSD (i was on my way from san franscisco) so who knows who the actual culrpit for my highness was

6. dont i need to heat it up in order to get the thc?

7. I'm not 100% on this but I'm fairly sure that cooking dramatically increases potency.

8. .2g? sounds like you have a few good bowl toppers. Idk if I would make any sort of edible with it. Sounds like a waste of time, effort, and hash to me.