Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Left weed in hot car glove box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaybohunnit, May 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I left a bag of weed in my glove box in my car and it got hot outside and my car naturally heated up (it was about 75 degrees outside and my car was in sun.) so my question is, is the weed still going to get me high? Will it loose potency? or is it better for me to just toss it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Just smoke it bro. Quit the needless worry.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Bro, I'm sure I've smoked some weed that was inside someone's ass at one point! I couldn't tell the difference.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. You won't really notice much difference over such a short storage time.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeah you're cool to smoke it, THC doesn't even start to combust until its reached 300 degrees (AT LEAST) So yup enjoy that kush :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #7 T.R.777, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Yeah you're cool to smoke it, THC doesn't even start to combust until its reached 300 degrees (AT LEAST) So yup enjoy that kush :) , not sure why this posted twice my B.

7. It'll be fine, man. Getting a bit warm inside of a car ain't gonna do fuck all to it, it'll still be a-ok, trust me. However, depending on the strain in question and type and durability of the bag it's in, your car may reek of bud, just a heads up.

jah!/*d$*:smoking: