Left side of the street

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Have I ever told you guys my theory about living on the left side of the street?

2. nope....SHOOT!

3. Okay, well it's kind of in the works still so it's a little hard to explain. But here goes, you know how in movies when people move from right to left across the screen it's symbolically bad. I was on my home and I was just thinking as I often do and I came to the theory that no good can come from living on the left and the reason my house is shitty (not shitty like in a material way, but in like a meta-physical spirirual emotional way) is because to get to my house you have to turn left twice and it's on the left side of the road.

4. whoa..! Ive never heard that girlie!

..so theres no roundabouttatheway to get to your house?

5. Nope, only one way to go in or out, unless you wanna hike.
    I live on the left side of a dead end road, that's my life story ;)

6. wud that b the left as u walk up the street or down the street?

7. It's on the left going in, unless you go past my house to the end of the road and turn around.

8. have you thought about walking backwards when you get in2 ur street then ur karma wud be good again!

9. I can pretty much size up my life by the 2 signs in the yard,

Dead End.

Slow Children at Play.

10. for me its gotta b the signs i see when i go to the shops from my place.

reduce speed now

HEAVY PLANT crossing

11. I never thought about that, but I'm way too lazy to get out of the car and walk. I guess I could just flip a one eighty as I approach my driveway and back in.

12. im on the right also....a cul-de-sac to be exact

13. On the weekends I live on the right. Everything is so much better then too. Coincidence? I think not ;)

14. You can go either way to get to my house....whoopie!

15. try looking at it from the world's perspective 420girlie... the world see us all as if it were a consiousness looking out of a glass ball (the world) so from it's perspective left is irrelevent.

i know at first thought that doesnt seem correct... it takes alot of thought to see things from the perspective of the globe.

16. Yeah, me too. And what the hell are you talking about, moving from the right to the left is bad. What the hell are you talking about?:confused:

17. My home, is on the right side of the street with the street basically dead ending. So i generally have to make two rights and Im home. does this mean that when I leave and make my two lefts to leave I am headed for trouble. ?

:)

ick

18. ^^^ dont leave the house unless ur so stoned u cant tell ur left from ur right anymore. u shud b ok then :)

19. Actually, I totally get it, I'm pretty open minded if you couldn't tell. I wish I could remember where I posted some of my other theories so you could read them.

20. Symbolism. Generally when your watching a movie when the characters are moving across the screen from right to left they are heading for trouble.