Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Left rind in bag(damn stml!)Now ive got a few moldy buds..other buds still smokeable?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sensimil, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Alright blades, what would you do?(and please dont say I wouldve taken the rinds out dimwit!--I'm past that!! :D )
    Ive got a little less than an ounce in a bag--there was about 2 big buds and a few smaller buds that were directly next to a lemon rind I threw in there to soften the bud up a little. Well, we havent smoked in a few days, and TOTALLY forgot about the rinds, and these buds that were touching the rinds clearly have mold on them. Im looking at what Ive got left in this bag that wasnt clearly moldy-you think that bud is still OK to smoke? Id be able to physically see anything that is possibly bad, totally not smokable yes?
    anyone,
    anyone?

2. If i was there i would try it out for ya,i love a good challenge :eek: :smoke:

I cut off what i can see and set that aside for a later time and smoke the good part.
    Them when i cant get any id smoke it up.... :smoke:
    good luck :)

3. I'd probably throw away the stuff that has mold and to be safe, cure it / dry it (it = the remaining non-moldy bud) for a few days. Mold is very unhealthy, houses can get condemned and stuff for having mold.

4. the biggest part of mold/mushrooms are what you cant see, the roots
    if the bud even has alittle bit of mold on it, get rid of it, dont save any part of that bud
    if the bud isnt contaminated at all yet, take it out of the bag(as the bag may still have spores in it) and put it in a different container for a while. if mold starts growing on that one, then throw it away (that process, is to make sure there arent any spores on that bud)
    mold can be a very harmful thing
    even if it is just breathed normally
    dont risk it
    its just, what, $80
    compared to your life(haha i made that sound really dramatic)

5. yeah, something like that[​IMG]

thats pretty good advice im looking to follow bum..thanks.

hey, sog, id take ya up on the challenge if I didnt feel so guilty about knowing the truth.

/ignorance is bliss
    //sog, ill roll one up for ya Lol