Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Left or right?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Malvolio, Aug 4, 2012.

1. when smoking in a group , whoever lights the blunt passes it to the person on either side of them they like best basically :laughing:

2. Always to the left

3. It really depends with me and my friends.

If its my weed and my best friend (dealer) is there he gets second. Or vice versa but in a normal situation it's left.

4. Whichever way, be sure to pass it. Don't bogart that joint, my friend.

5. left but we always vote on the order beforehand.

6. We believe in rollers rights, so he who rolls it smoked first, but we pass left out of habit.

7. i usally pass to the right as im right handed but at my house it dosent really matter most of the time i put the bong on the table with like an 8th and people can smoke it as they please

8. You're the best kind of friend :smoke:

9. lol thank you i just feel that all weed should be shared equally between every one and i like getting people high

10. I never really thought about this, but here at my house we always seem to go left.. no idea why though

11. My group of friends has always played Marco Polo.

The roller sparks it up & says Marco.

The person to the left & right says Polo.

Whoever says it first gets it, thus determining the rotation

12. I normally masturbate with my right hand, but sometimes I switch it up and go lefty. Just depends on my mood:smoking:

13. Passing to the left symbolizes peace. Passing to the right symbolizes war. I typically pass left, I only pass right if I have to.

14. Sometimes they pass left sometimes right. Doesn't really matter!

15. I feel like it's normally to the right.

16. :rolleyes:

17. to the left usually.

18. The general consensus from this thread has been predominantly left, which is what I thought.

19. That's awesome.