Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Left or right?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Malvolio, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Do you pass left or right? Me and my mates were discussing it last night, passing left just feels natural, but I've met a small amount of people who do pass right.

2. Pretty sure in most places you are supposed to pass on the left

3. "Supposed" is probably the wrong word, getting stoned should ever be governed by stringent rules. I do agree though, left is probably the norm.

4. I always do left

5. Lol rules for passing is pretty dumb... Its different every time for me, lol either way everyones gonna get high.

And whatever way i pass it the first bowl, i passs it the opposite way the second bowl, that way the same person doesnt end up getting the shitty last hit.

6. Really depends on the situation. Will always pass to the left when it's practical. Then again I am left handed so maybe I am biased :p

7. Fair enough, although we never smoke pipes, only spliffs. Pipes seem to take a lot of the pleasure out of smoking.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtLONl4cNc]Musical Youth Pass the Dutchie - YouTube[/ame]

9. Depends what hand the bowl is in.

10. The impression I'm getting is that people with pipes pass either way, people with spliffs tend to pass left.

11. This is usually how it is with me and my friends.

12. i usually call out marco when lighting a blunt/joint and the first person to say polo gets the first pass, which usually determines the rotation soon after

13. Lol, sometimes do this, although very rarely. We use Bing-Bong rather than Marco-polo though.

14. both actually

15. I pass it to the left

16. [quote name='"Malvolio"']

Lol, sometimes do this, although very rarely. We use Bing-Bong rather than Marco-polo though.[/quote]

Where I'm from u have to call out rotation, which ends up people going I order in a circle, u call spark (first) deuce (2nd) trice (3rd) and so on
    Don't even know if trice is a word but where I'm from everyone says that

17. Its always whoever packed it first, then goes to whoever's glass it is, and if its the packers glass it goes to whoever else is contributing, and if no one is its left.

18. We usually don't have a set circle it's just pass whatever direction if you want a hit take the j if not we pass it to someone who does lol

19. I just throw the joint in the air and let the wind decide where it lands, first to pick it up gets it