Left my weed in shoes

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blowing smoke, Jun 17, 2012.

1. So after coming home last night from my brothers wedding I packed a couple bowls to get a good night sleep.I had a little less then an 8th left and I keep it in a pill container.Well for whatever reason after I was done smoking I just leaned over my bed and put the container in the dress shoes I had worn that night.Well this morning when I woke up I began looking for my weed and couldnt find it.I was going insane looking all over the place for it.I spent a good hr and a half looking for it.Well 20 mins ago my brothers and I went to go return our suits and as soon as I get back home it hits me!FUCK I put it in the shoe and returned . I'm so :( now.I hope the two girls working there at least smoke it and not throw it away.

2. go back n get it.

3. u cant really demand it back :/ cut your loses and buy some more

4. they might have missed it
    just go back

5. [quote name='"blowing smoke"']So after coming home last night from my brothers wedding I packed a couple bowls to get a good night sleep.I had a little less then an 8th left and I keep it in a pill container.Well for whatever reason after I was done smoking I just leaned over my bed and put the container in the dress shoes I had worn that night.Well this morning when I woke up I began looking for my weed and couldnt find it.I was going insane looking all over the place for it.I spent a good hr and a half looking for it.Well 20 mins ago my brothers and I went to go return our suits and as soon as I get back home it hits me!FUCK I put it in the shoe and returned . I'm so :( now.I hope the two girls working there at least smoke it and not throw it away.[/quote]

Id go back for it and tell the girls you'll smoke it with them for finding it.. kinda like returning a wallet you feel me?

6. shade u don't gotta quote the OP lol just reply.

dude that blows, but if its less than an eighth just let it go

funny story tho, good icebreaker if you're talking to a fellow stoner about shoes

7. Why even call a person out on that?

They do what they want
    'I do what I want' - cartman

8. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

Why even call a person out on that?

They do what they want
    'I do what I want' - cartman[/quote]

just trying to help help him make more efficient posts..

why even call a person out on that?? hahahaha

9. Just go back, if there like some sort of uptight kind of people saying we hate drug users or threaten to call the cops or aome shit just say you have a medical card and it's your medicine

10. please explain how a post can be efficient? if anything that post is more efficient because if you read the op you can just skip it BUT if you didn't read the op then you can read it right above him.

how could quoting a post in a reply even cause you to mention it? ocd much
    :confused:

11. [quote name='"caressarosee"']

why even call a person out on that?

They do what they want
    'i do what i want' - cartman[/quote]

image-420318959.jpg

12. I doubt they check inside the shoes when they get them back, just ask for them back saying that you were stupid and you left your medication in them. If it's in one of those white pill bottles you're safe, if it's in the clear ones and the people there are bitches you're fucked. Meh.

13. I left my medicine bottle on my shoes????

14. #14 SMDforCABBAGE, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    [quote name='"ImThePiff"']

please explain how a post can be efficient? [/quote]

efficient as far as space. less scrolling. less to load.

theres really no need to read the OP twice..

I've been in threads where like 20 people will reply and quote a really long OP in their reply, and there are only like 3 replies per page because it takes up unnecessary space.

15. So what happened?

16. [quote name='"420tokerdude"']So what happened?[/quote]

I'm curious too. It's why I subbed lol

17. [quote name='"Tosh."']I left my medicine bottle on my shoes????[/quote]

Lol sounds sketch as hell