Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

left my buds outside last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokasmoka, Oct 13, 2008.

1. i was very high last night and like a noob picked up my bag the wrong way and dumped out most of my weed. i picked up what i could with a flashlight and decided to get the rest in the morning. Now it's morning and the grass is all dewy, i found a few buds but they're a little wet. should i let them dry and smoke them or is there a health risk to that?

2. marijuana plants grow outdoors in the ground, a little morning dew shouldn't be any problem at all except for the fact that it might be too wet to smoke, enjoy bud.

3. be carfeul wit that man, i wold let them dry then wait a few days before smoking that. If they got wet, there is a chance you could get mold on them, so wait a few days and if no nold is there, smoke away

4. Mold takes time to grow. The longer you wait, the more of a chance you have for it molding. Plus, if you dry it out properly, there's almost 0% chance of it molding, because it'll pretty much have to have damp and time, to grow moldy.

5. If you dry it out and smoke it within a couple of days you should have no mold. The only thing you ris k is your bud not being very good. And to add to someones point the bud does grow outdoors so that is no harm to you but when pot has been cured it should not get wet. Just a heads up.:smoking:

6. Nah, just dry it out a little and smoke it up :smoking:

7. i dropped a nug in some pond water one time, i dried it as good as i could but it didnt seem as potent and it didn't cherry very well

8. The only health risk from smoking wet weed is the water getting evaporated water that is comming off it. This comes off as steam, and water in your lungs make you cough more. And I don't think i need to mention that inhaling it isn't good (People drown when they get too much water in their lungs.)

9. Where the hell are you getting your information?

10. take a hair drier and dry the shit off and you should be good