Left lose their mind celebrating Abortion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bulldog11, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Survival rate is around 30% before 22 weeks.

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Edit, give me a second then.... sorry. Didn't read the last sentence, needed to scroll.

3. #43 Deleted member 985876, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2018
    Well interestingly enough I was actually born with mental disabilities so at one point I actually wished that I couldn't live. As a results of the trauma that came with it.

So would I have agreed with it yeah. Would my mother? No.

Now I'm not trying to be mean to you. I can see that you care greatly and, that there must be a reason why this cause this is important to you.

But to me as a disabled person it seems as though that the conservatives don't give a fuck about me or anyone else that is disabled.

Again I just want to make sure this isn't about you personally this is about policy. And if you ask anyone like me what is the best way to prevent a disability it's to get an abortion.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sadness. It truely is a complete failure as a species in one frame of mind but then it also is not mathematically feasible for all those babies to have been alive, fed, nurtured and cared for, especially a good place to bring up what Michelle mentions with her graphics in the video, the whole perception that Conservatives say, "we want babies to be alive but don't want the mothers to have financial assistance, or access to other services, as they are a handouts, leeching off of the system, etc."

It always reverts back to the woman's own choice in my mind. Even if I don't agree. I don't want them to abort babies but I also don't want those babies to suffer a life where they are not cared for or loved. There may be no way to "fix" it. We are a population of dumb meat sacks, people will continue to have unwanted pregnancies.

I know that's an overly simplistic explaination, I may have more to say later on. Have to medicate!

Also, I appreciate the discussion!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Are you asking my opinion, or medical science at the moment? If I understand it correctly, which I have already stated, is a fetus is 8 weeks after conception. Before that is an embryo. A fetus is defined as such.

fe·tus
    ˈfēdəs/
    noun

1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.
      synonyms: embryo, unborn baby/child

"an ultrasonic photo of the fetus"

Which states that a person is formed 8 weeks after conception. To be exact with your question, but my next response will dig deeper.....

No, I don't. Why in the world would a central nervous system mean more than a heart beat, or brain development? I also don't think anybody uses 4-6 month marker as an ok time to abort...... In fact, most states ban abortions past 20 weeks. No idea where ya got that one to be honest.

Me personally? No, I don't think so. I don't speak for everybody, that is just my opinion.

No idea what airutiaton is.... Neither does google. I will skip that one.

What children are you talking about? Lost me here.

An able body choosing not to have children, is a personal right. I would never speak against that. The difference is a person who chooses to have an abortion, chooses to end a life. Where the person who chooses to never have a child, never ends a life. The difference is in the very act of choosing to end another living creatures life.

6. Exactly and, to be honest with you I don't know that I would have cared if that I was aborted.

Because I cost my parents a lot of money and, money with my learning disabilities alone.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I find it interesting that the OP found the comedian to be foul and disgusting but wanted to post startling graphic images of abortions. No doubt for the shock and awe. Don't abort the fetus, but if they grow up in poverty and need financial assistance to survive - don't help them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. With that logic, I would have to assume you are not a fan of medical science keeping people alive after heart attacks, car accidents, strokes, or advocating for things like chemo for aggressive cancers?

I don't believe any of those things.

I find when a person has sound principles, one can apply those principles across all of societies issues. I find life to be something that needs to be preserved. From nature and animals, to humans with or without disabilities, to life in general.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yep, that's the logic. Don't eliminate the cause for welfare yet complain about it whenever they come out of the womb.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Thank you for sharing that, not easy.....

Conservatives tend to be Christians right? I think most people agree with that correlation. Well, Christians in America are the most giving group in the world. America last year gave $440,000,000,000 in foreign aid, $400 billion of that strait from the private sector. So why do you feel this way? The overall numbers don't back that sentiment, IMO. In fact, many financial stats show republicans give more than democrats.

As for you being disabled, at least you still have the choice to carry on. Aborted babies don't. You don't actually think 100% of people in your shoes would want to have never been born, do you? It hurts me to say this, as I know how much pain disabilities can bring. I hope I didn't cheapen the way you feel, I was only trying to protect the lives that were lost that never got the chance to live.

11. I work with and advocate for the sight impaired and hard of hearing and for every one of the legally blind people I met that were well adjusted and felt they were capable of anything I would guess there are dozens upon dozens in similar physical circumstances without the financial and family and community support. They too could have achieved the same level of self reliance in life but they don't... while it seemed to be getting better for person's with disabilities under other administrations it is especially hard for those affected when the policies (healthcare) are jerked around by people who will ALWAYS be able to afford medical treatment and education.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I wonder if the OP is against an abortion of an illegal immigrant? Probably - that way they can be taken from their parents at the border.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Then I'm lost if you believe this why isn't there more funding for education or disability?

14. You still never answered my question, and I politely asked several times now...... Please before I respond to you again, acknowledge my question please.

• Like Like x 1
  15. You sound paranoid. You keep bringing up this argument even though nobody has made it..... Put the bong down dude.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Fine but, only if you can promise there's a policy to make sure these now born people have shelter, food, and a fair opportunity.

I'm usually all for adults being independent and, not having to rely on the government by any means.

But, I don't like anyone born in this world unless they have shelter food and fair opportunity. Either create more fair opportunity or abort them. That's what makes me paranoid I don't like people starving to death or having bad healthcare or sub-par education.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Of coarse there are already policies in place to make sure these new born people have shelter, food and fair opportunity. What in the world makes you think otherwise? You do realize, if a kid didn't have those things, it would die right? What's the difference to you if the baby dies in the womb or two hours later due to starvation? Seems illogical to me, as my principles would care for the life in both situations.

18. I see a lot of conservative and liberal comparisons going on in this thread. Republicans may preach about making abortion illegal, but it’s just them pandering to the Christian lobby. They don’t want any more welfare babies or sick babies that will be supported by the system either. Both sides are pro abortion, they just cater to their respective crowds.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Look, why in the world does money for school have anything to do with people not having abortions? First of all, America spends more money than almost any other country in the world on their children for education. Do a google search, see for yourself. We can afford the children that are being aborted, that isn't the problem.

20. yea, people continue to call me a Trumper or a Republican, of which I am neither......

I also believe most people of birth bearing age, also hold abortion as a just in case card.......

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.