Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Left a dime in my moms car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TakeAHitBro, May 4, 2018.

1. I left a dime in a powerbait container (The containers with fishing bait in them) it’s kinda like a pill bottle in my moms car. It’s in my vest but I’m freaking out that it’s gonna smell in the morning when she gets in the car. Will it be okay? Will the smell get through it?

Please respond ASAP

2. #2 CBDBurner, May 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2018
    I doubt it. aren’t they glass with a sealed lid? Are ya afraid she’ll smoke ur stash? Powerbait stinks wonder what your weed will smell like after being in that jar.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Does she know what weed smells like? If it does come through, maybe she will just think your vest stinks and needs to be washed.

If I am correct (I know what power bait is) the container is plastic. I haven't seen one in awhile, since my son moved. You need to get over there ASAP and get your vest!

4. 1st thing to do is stop being selfish. You should be more worried about your mom getting in any potential trouble. It's her car not yours

• Like Like x 1
  5. I back this in that not getting others in trouble for your stash should definitely be a priority, plus hey, you have your herb back much sooner if you just go get it, right? It took me quite a long while to get into good habits when it comes to taking your weed outside the home, but it's worth it to not deal with these type of situations. It's scary when your shit is lost or stuck somewhere you can't retrieve it. Best of luck on this man, hope all goes well and you get your smoke.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

6. Lol how old are you? I smell a billy..

7. I thought that too, but he joined in 2015. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt cause if he was 15 or 16 in 2015 he should be 18 now.
    He hasn't come back to his thread though, so you're probably right.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I'm guessing it is a billy lol if i left weed in my mums car she wouldn't care about the smell she just wouldn't want it in there without me being in the car incase she got stopped by police:laughing::laughing: