***led Zeppelin***

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by smokepot?, Apr 15, 2005.

1. I have been listening to them for about 5 yrs now and im kinda addictided, ahs this happened to anyone?

2. lol......yip for about the last 11 years.........can't get enough of them, and never get bored with them.......so many good songs, and the unplugged dvd of plant and page in Morocco and Wales, and MTV's unplugged......was amazing, especially when cheeched...........Peace out...........Sid

3. Wait, who's this Led Zeppelin you speak of? Rings a bell...

4. i cant get enough of led zeppelin, no bands now even compare, so many songs, so much variety, they truly are the epidomy or rock and roll

5. I will state this as simple as I can, Zeppelin rocks, I love them.

6. Zep is good, the only thing I'm tired of is people who think they're the best band ever. These people haven't listened to enough music.

By the way, Dyer Maker is one of the best songs of all time.

7. yea i love led zeppelin to i would say they are on my top 10 for sure of my favorite bands but yea i always like listenin to them

8. heheh, a bit contradicting there. :D

9. ^ lol a little bit yes...

Nothing will ever be like zeppelin, so no band does the same thing for me that they do. I'll always listen to them.

10. lol u old ass : ) ) same in here 2, they are the best piece of the collection , also i have original signed zep albums .. ahhh very very valuable :D
    i guess metallica will be the same next 10-15 years , (when we tell our grandchildren :) )
    peace out