LED Scr0g Cabinet-n-closet Micro Grow!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DankHerbologist, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Day 1 flowering!! Came home from a 2 day trip and she had a growth spurt, being that she is at least 6 weeks veg in my cab and I over came the bugs and nute burn, I just want to flower and see what she beholds :smoke:

2. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']Day 1 flowering!! Came home from a 2 day trip and she had a growth spurt, being that she is at least 6 weeks veg in my cab and I over came the bugs and nute burn, I just want to flower and see what she beholds :smoke:[/quote]
    Pics?

3. [quote name='"BADL"']
    Pics?[/quote]

:bongin:

Attached Files:

4. Its hard to pull it in and out of the cab now because I have a new spill tray with a rim and the scrog right above

5. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']Its hard to pull it in and out of the cab now because I have a new spill tray with a rim and the scrog right above[/quote]

There shouldnt be a need but at the same time it's gunna be a bitch to flush if you didn't set the scrog up right just as a heads up

6. [quote name='"BADL"']

There shouldnt be a need but at the same time it's gunna be a bitch to flush if you didn't set the scrog up right just as a heads up[/quote]

Yeah it's gonna be a pain, but at least I can shop vac out all the water with this tray

7. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']

Yeah it's gonna be a pain, but at least I can shop vac out all the water with this tray[/quote]

True that

8. Sweet lookin' grid. That'll do some work. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

9. Thanks, im stoked to see how it fills in!

More pix coming, she had a growth spurt in her first 12 hours of darkness

10. Tomorrow is day 4 her is a couple picture from today. I'm wondering if my screen is too low? Also, some mango kush.

Attached Files:

11. To me it seems the perfect height, you just have to let her settle into the grid in a few days. Question, any c02?

12. Nope, no c02 in there. If my temps were a lil higher I would throw a c02 block in there.

yeah, im hopin the screen is just right. we'll see once the stretch is over

13. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']Nope, no c02 in there. If my temps were a lil higher I would throw a c02 block in there.

yeah, im hopin the screen is just right. we'll see once the stretch is over[/quote]

I threw some co2 20oz bottles in mine it does help

14. [quote name='"BADL"']

I threw some co2 20oz bottles in mine it does help[/quote]

What exactly did it help with?

The guy at my hydro store suggested it only when I mentioned high temps. But, my temps are fine 75-83 +/-

15. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']

What exactly did it help with?

The guy at my hydro store suggested it only when I mentioned high temps. But, my temps are fine 75-83 +/-[/quote]

I just added them to this one but my last grow I was getting nugs that I would get under hps using t5s the plants perked up more IMO

16. c02 is said to beef up the bud production a bit, but imo its personally choice and if you really wanna spend the money on c02 tanks over something else that might be more useful.

17. Hmm maybe I'll pick one up, if I remember right they were kinda cheap.

Attached Files:

18. For only 4 plants c02 would be a waste of money

19. Yea it might be a waste of money, but it would be interesting to see the growth difference,