LED Scr0g Cabinet-n-closet Micro Grow!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DankHerbologist, Jul 30, 2012.

1. #1 DankHerbologist, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    Hello all! This is my legal fictional grow of course! Currently growing a Blackwater Clone from Cali connection. Also have 3 seedlings from a bag seed of mango kush. I am about 4 weeks into veg so I have some pics from the day I brought her home up until today so I will have to get everyone caught up!

I started out with cfl for the first week than quickly realized I was going to be out of room before I know it and there was not going to be enough room to really manipulate my Cfls so I purchased a Kessil H150 magenta and a Kessil h150 purple. My cabinet is about 22in wide, 13in deep, and about 32in high. I have been doing LST since the second week and I am also going to scrog since I have a screen in place now. I'll post the pictures in order of oldest to newest as quickly as I can.

Attached Files:

2. Additional pictures of when I bought the led and some current photos!

All pictures are in order from oldest to newest! :)

Attached Files:

3. looking pretty good...gotta support fellow led users :D

also how much did you pay for them units they look super bright

AND :gc_rocks:

4. And what is your growing medium n nutes?

sorry for all the questions just love to see others' grows

5. It was about 500 for the both of them, pretty pricey but my girl freakin loves them, explosion in growth since I bought them.

This is my first grow so I fucked up and bought MG organic potting mix, but it seems to be working okay. The nutes I am using are general organic from general hydroponics, I've been doing light feedings every other watering!

6. Can i ask why you got two units and not just one 300w

7. [quote name='"7536jake"']Can i ask why you got two units and not just one 300w[/quote]

Sure. A lil more heat and it takes up more room in a cabinet like mine. The kessils are tiny

8. oh ok, so would you just buy something like this over the two kessels? will this link flower and vegetate well, maybe a little less wats say 400w 600W 576 LED Hydroponic Plant Grow Light Panel Red/Blue 8:1 ESPOW

9. [quote name='"7536jake"']

oh ok, so would you just buy something like this over the two kessels? will this link flower and vegetate well, maybe a little less wats say 400w 600W 576 LED Hydroponic Plant Grow Light Panel Red/Blue 8:1 ESPOW[/quote]

Probably not, just cause I don't know anything about it. I just researched popular brands and picked one. I'm vegging great and I feel confident about flowering!

10. Mango Kush sprouts on day 5!

Attached Files:

11. Diggin those kessils, I'm gunna add one to my cab when I get a little more funds still deciding between the red or magenta

12. [quote name='"BADL"']Diggin those kessils, I'm gunna add one to my cab when I get a little more funds still deciding between the red or magenta[/quote]

Thanks! I love my magenta, but it has the slight blue spectrum with a large red spectrum. Whereas the red is just red. They're both great though :smoke:

13. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']

Thanks! I love my magenta, but it has the slight blue spectrum with a large red spectrum. Whereas the red is just red. They're both great though :smoke:[/quote]

I'll probably go with the magenta to get that broader spectrum

14. Sounds good! They are so bright, it fucks my vision just looking into the cab lol. So the plants must love it :p

15. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']Sounds good! They are so bright, it fucks my vision just looking into the cab lol. So the plants must love it :p[/quote]

Yea I can't even look into my led without my vision goin green afterwards

16. Hey subbed. I run a 42" L x 28" H x 10" D cabinet in a closet with (2) 90 watt UFO's. What kind of coverage does the manufacturer say you have? My net looks nearly the same size, I wanted a longer one but it was all the PVC I had left from other cloning projects. I have a GDP an two white widows. Is this your first time with scrog? (This will be my first attempt at scrog).

17. Same here, even a glance and everything turns green and bright lights hurt so bad for a few minutes lol.

Thanks for joining! I have about a 3sqft with a 2ft diameter? If that makes sense lol, the kessils fully cover my whole cab from where they are sitting. Yepp this will be my first grow/scrog :hello:

18. So how is it going? still veging?

19. Yes, I am still in veg! I will hopefully have some updates later on today. I'll have seedling updates and my black water update.

Everything so far is going great :smoke:

20. Here is how my black water is doing, this was yesterday though :)

ForumRunner_20120801_155349.png