LED Recommendations

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stealthboxit, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I have researched and agonized over GLH290 for months now but I will hold off from purchasing until the 2011 V.2 models prove themselves in journals. Currently I have 2 Diamond Series 300 from Advanced LED in transit. I plan to put the panels in a DR90 tent.

2. whats up guys
    how far do u guys keep the leds from ur plants and
    whats recommended?

stay stoned my friends

3. The bloomboss ufo i ordered is used in the cab grow in my sig. check it.

4. what do u guys think of this new 7 band from htgsupply?
    [​IMG]
    381-400----------------- start of visible light spectrum. Process of Chlorophyll absorption partialy begins. UV protected plastics block light below this range.
    401-520 nm------------ This light includes violet, blue, and green bands. Peak absorption by chlorophyll occurs, and strong infuence on photosynthesis occurs. (PROMOTES HEALTHY VEGITATION)
    521-610 nm------------- This range includes green yellow, and orange bands, and has less absorption by pigments.
    611-720 nm------------- This is the red band. Large amount of absorption by chlorophyll occurs, and the most significant influence on photosynthesis. (PROMOTES FLOWERING & BUDDING)
    721-1,000 nm---------- There is very little to no absorption here. Flowering, and germination is slightly influenced on the low end, at the high end of the band is infrared which is heat.
    [​IMG]
    Growing Plants with LEDs | Mihaela Lica