LED Micro Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thelukester, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Ya I just pulled the trigger. When i went back to copy the link I saw they only had one left. So I grabbed it. And I saw how fast the diy boards went and I figured it was worth the $40 to get it now and to have the other components as well. On a side note, and tips for transitioning my plant from cfl's to this board?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Also I figured the spectrum wasn't ideal for flowering but, like you said, it will probably shit on my cfl's. I totally believe you and saw your results. Figured i had to grab the opportunity while I could. Thanks again!

3. She's growing up past the bottom of the lights now. Nothing I can do about it besides adjust her so that they don't touch the lights. Fortunately I think I have enough headroom to fit the board in once I get it

4. Plant look pretty much the same but maybe an inch taller and the buds are maybe twice as big from the last pic I uploaded. My new light should get in tomorrow. I'll post an update after I get it all set up

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Got the new light in! Took 10 minutes to set up. More headroom and happier plants. Plus it runs so much cooler than the cfl's. I just screwed the driver into the shelf above like so [​IMG]
    And to help with the height problem, I screwed the light in a little higher than it hangs. But not too close so it can still cool off[​IMG]

Plant is happy, I think heat from the cfl's kinda fucked up some of the top sugar leaves but it's not too bad. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. do you have a link where you bought the led light board from thanks

7. HLG 65

8. Well the sugar leaves kept drooping [​IMG]
    But not the fan leaves for some reason. I always thought it was the cfl's heat, but it's looking worse than yesterday. I went ahead and flushed her out and gave 1/4 strength nutes in the last gallon. Hopefully that will get her to recover. She super tall and really starting to put on weight now. Just started week 3 of flower [​IMG][​IMG]

9. Some of the sugar leaves straightened out a bit, but others are still bad. What does anyone think this is? Only some colas have drooping sugar leaves. Some are completely fine and all my fan leaves aren't dropping or clawing. My best guess it nitrogen toxicity, leaves are pretty dark. I really doubt and don't think it's some kind of pest, checked under some affected leaves with 60x scope and didn't see any sign of bugs. It's not spreading either. Other than that she is looking great to me! Buds fattening up every day. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. And I took the pics right before lights out so that's why all the fans look droopy

11. Well, I'm back. Things are going good. End of week 7. IMG_5518.PNG IMG_5519.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  12. What you guys think, 5 more days? day 82 of flower. Bit of Amber in the trichs, mostly cloudy. feeding has slowed down and the while pistils that remain are starting to get darker IMG_5599.JPG IMG_5600.JPG IMG_5601.JPG

• Like Like x 1