LED Micro Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thelukester, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Gonna chop Thursday, this lady is ready! The buds swoll so a noticeable amount just in the last day! Baby plant is thriving and will be transplanted and put into the closet right after harvest. Just got an ac unit for my apartment so now I'm not worried about growing through the summer. Can't wait![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Transplanted the new plant and took the other one into a different room to keep it dark for a day or two. Now the baby is under a total of 215 true watts cfl. I buried the stem and started lst today. And a shot of my ghetto light setup haha [​IMG][​IMG]

3. I have a pencil and pen keeping the lights apart hahaha the light sockets have convenient holes on the sides

• Like Like x 1
  4. She's peeking up again already, bent her over a little more this morning. I'm hoping the new growth coming in between the single blade leaves will be colas, and I'll tie them down on the opposite side of the container. I think I'm not gonna top this one and just do lst and see how it goes

5. Chopped today! Ended up being 9 complete weeks. I have probably 15% amber trichs. Not disappointed at all for my first grow, especially with cfl's! Complete guess but maybe 1.5 oz. what you guys think?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    So I ended up topping the baby, to keep everything the same height. Not growing too much since, but the small internodes are comin in quick

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice yield ! Congrats :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks budmiser! Other than another plant that was male, every plant I've tried to grow or been given has died. So I'm pretty happy haha

8. Drying is going well. Not too fast or slow as far as I can tell. The new plant is comin along great, aside from it being so hot. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Looks like its gonna be just as good as the other one :metal:

10. Haha thanks. Looks like your the only one following along lol

11. Baby's comin along. New nodes growing fast. Only thing wrong is it's so dam hot in the closet. And a little N toxic from the ffof soil. Just picked up some smart pots and calmag today for future use. Here's some pics. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. Yeah, I'm curious about the lst effects...I've only been topping mine all along...Never tried lst...I wanna see this thru.

13. Jarred up the first grow for cure last night! It's lost that "freshly cut grass" smell and is starting to smell like danks. I think I let it get a tiny bit too dry but the bigger stems still bent so I'm hoping it will come back with curing. I smoked a little bit and DAMN did I get stoned. It's some potent stuff. I really need a scale but looks like more than ounce for sure. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. #35 generic98547, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Here's a special queen LST'd only you can stil obviously tell which is the main branch[​IMG]heres a special queen that was topped multiple times LST'd and super cropped a couple branches...[​IMG]

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks like some nice smoke OP I'd definitely buy a bag off the street

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks man! I'm pretty stoked to not have to buy weed for a while haha But damn I'm so surprised this turned out so dank

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yep always best to be on the lookout for good deals while you are stocked and not hurting though when you aren't desperate it's easier to find people that'll let it go for cheaper to make that sale...

Grow journal

18. Nice bouquet of flowers there !:weed:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just got a scale and I ended up with 29 grams. Pretty happy with that. Gonna some some brownies too with the trim

• Like Like x 1