Led light to close

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by applepie123, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Hello i have a 2x2x4 tent and a ViparSpectra led 300 watts well my plants grew to tall there like 10 inches away and i cant bend them should i turn the light side ways to the wall of the tent and lets it reflect the light off the wall to the plants idk want to do any ideas?

2. They need to be 18-24 inches away in flower and about 34 in veg. I'd figure a way to train the plants or raise the lights before you bleach the plants

3. Dame would its be okay if i turned the light to the wall of the tent to reflect of it its that tour autoflowers and there stem are very skinny and its looks like one bench and they well brake there at week 6

4. It won't help really, sounds like you let the plants outgrow their space. Move them to another space if possible, but really not much you can do once you've outgrown an area. Sounds like they stretched quite a bit, that 300 is not enough for a 2x4, you would need 2-3 to adequately cover your area. Can you post up some pictures for us?

So to recap, next time add MORE light and don't outgrow the lights you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum