led light show 3 90 watts plus 400 hps

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by piff toker, Apr 9, 2010.

1. i was wondering should you give a lowryder veg nutes to me it dont make sense because they flower so fast can some make sense of this for me

2. quick update

Attached Files:

3. enrich there soil a bit they dont take to well to feeding i can force feed in my airponics a little thats about it

nice plants bottom left looks like it has high ph they seem to like about a 6.2 but in my airponics i keep it as low as 5.5

4. thank s for info but i will have to use that next grow i have checked the ph run off and it was high very high so i flushed them and now the ph is 7.0 i will bring it down to 6.5-6.3

my other three lr are already in the dirt and plan on using flora nova veg nutes with a few botanicare supps i will start feeding at alow 200 then work up

or even better what would you if you was in my boat. i used ocean forrest and happy frog 50-50 and added rooters mycorrhiza to soil

5. update xs dark room aka dr40 and dasiy cloner 8 sites

oh and lil something i picked up on my home last night :D:smoke::smoke::smoke: best smoke i had in years some kinda of kush strain... BUBA I THINK TASTE REAL FRUITY BUT STILL CAN TASTE THE KUSH IN IT

Attached Files:

6. can someone please tell how warm the water should be in this bucket cloner

7. mines about 71f, whats yours at?

8. ok so here is day number to with cloner

Attached Files:

9. h20 temp is in at 76 i am ok

10. here is a few pics

Attached Files: