Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Led growlights

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jiaenz, Mar 20, 2016.

1. What do you think about these led grow lights ? I want to use them in a 3 x3 grow tent

Attached Files:

2. Insufficient data

3. Excuse me ?

4. The pic is hard to read I see that it says full spectrum but most led companies lie....either way for that money you can get a nicer led off of ebay or amazon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. What's the Lumens? Where is it made Germany? Cause we don't use Stroomverbruik. Maybe some people on here know what that means. 242 true watts seems misleading. How were the reviews and feedback on the light? I'm sure for $400 you might be able to buy a much better light. Did you do research on this light? I have a MarsHydro 600 278 true watt Full-Spectrum. My plants love it. Just do your research and go by there reviews and feedback on the light you want to buy! You have advanced platinum, Zeus has some very good LED lights! So does Finder and Apollo. I have a Apollo tent, inline-Cf which works good. They have a website called Lowballer.com you might want to check it out! Good luck with your Grow don't overthink anything, ask for Help there's a lot of people on here who will help you! There is plenty of knowledge on this site GC

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ty for the reply .. The problem is i live in belgium .. Growing isnt too popular over here and buying on amazon meens i will have to ship it from the us .. Im looking for a complete tent package everything included for around 600 euro .. Led lights included .. The apollo 8 costs around 450 i think are they any good for a grow tent 3 by 3 ? And how many plants can i grow in this size tent ? I think 2 plants

7. You can buy from the U.K and I'm sure it would get to you quicker? Although if you are looking to buy from the US the guys in here will point you in the direction of the best value/quality products.

Sent from my E2303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. So if you would recommend me just one led light for a growroom 3 x 3 (90 cm x 90 cm) wich one would that be ? Around 300-400 bucks

9. I have a Marshydro 600 LED Full spectrum. 278 true watt. 120 LED bulbs with 5 Watt diodes. Duel fans. My 2 plants love it. Maybe this could help you!
    1) 36x20x62 Apollo tent ($66)
    2) 4" In-Line carbon filter 190 CFMs with speed control ($120)
    3) Marshydro 600 LED ($130)
    4) 4" Venteck booster fan 100 CFMs ($20)
    5) 4" Clip on comfort zone fan ($15)
    6) Digital thermometer ($8)
    1st. Grow used Natures made MG soil. mistake lol!!!
    Plants are doing GreatJust take your time, and don't rush anything if you have a question there's very knowledgeable people on GC!!! Here's some pictures that may help you out️Good Luck! Stay reading on here! You could find anything you need help with on this site[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. I don't use LEDs personally,but someone will help you out.I see another of people using those 'UFO' ones,but not sure on cost.

11. A lot of people. (not another)

12. So you just recycling air from the room it's in? Does that work? I've had to buy extra venting to reach the windows to suck in fresh air.Didn't realise this wasn't necessary as your plants look fine.Well done

13. So you blow the air in on the top of your tent downwards ? And suck it out through the carbon filter right ? And you dont take any fresh air ?

14. Hot air rises,so I always extract( via the filter) through the top socks/holes and the fresh air comes in the bottom. Im pretty sure his set up wouldn't work too well with Hps bulbs,as the cool air is used to regulate Temps.His LEDs must not give out much heat,so cool air isn't as paramount.Benefits of LEDs.

• Like Like x 1
  15. looks over priced, check out mars hydro, i have the 1600 been using it for a year, never had a problem, great yields and best bang for your buck Mars II series

16. Do you really need an intake fan (take air from the outside of the tent ) or is possible to place a regular box fan at the bottom of the tent to keep the air flow going ?

17. Hope these pictures give you some kind of idea, and possibly help Good Luck

18. I personally don't use an intake fan.The extraction fan create negative pressure in the tent,and this 'sucks' the air in through the meshing or bottom socks.

19. I use a fan inside the tent to circulate the air around the leaves and to strengthen the stems.

20. Im a little worried about the noise that a fan produces .. Because ive got lots of neighbors .. Any suggestions on this ?