led grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Yes tiger bloom will help with phosphorus def. just wait till you need to water an mix 1 tsp per gallon tiger bloom, and 1/2-1 tsp calmag. See how it looks a few days later. Patience is key. Dumping nutes on your plant on a whim usually isn't the answer

• Like Like x 1
  2. Okay thanks, will do!

3. Hey guys today's update. I feed her 1 tsp of tiger bloom and 1/2 tsp of cal mag in 1 gal of water. The buds still look okay, the other leaves are looking okay as well

4. Here's some photos
    Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

5. The new growth looks better :)

perpetual organic indoor journal(now with QB lighting):
    Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think I will use a little bit more tiger bloom next feeding. I'm going to use 1 1/2 tsp and also 1/2 tsp of cal mag. Any thoughts on that?

7. A week older here and still nothing but tap water and the magic of Nature.
    IMG_20171108_104352.jpg IMG_20171108_104321.jpg IMG_20171108_104331.jpg IMG_20171108_104343.jpg

8. Looks like some type of moisture was on your leaf and caused a burn. Did you spray with anything?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I did get some water on one of the leafs by accident

10. Full speed ahead here; time to grow some Christmas trees!
    IMG_20171111_193036.jpg IMG_20171111_193053.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. What ph down do you guys use?

12. Looks like good reviews, I wouldn’t think twice if the reviews are good. You can always use citric acid

• Like Like x 1
  13. I bought the most popular kit on amazon. Works great

• Like Like x 1
  14. So I have a question. The ph down I got seems to be a phosphorous based formula. 0-15-0. It says "Botanicare's pH down is a 29% concentrated phosphoric acid solution that rapidly lowers pH levels with its gentle, non-burning formula." So should I not use the tiger bloom in addition to using this ph down, would it be to much phosphorous?

15. General hydroponics ph up/down kit works good for me. Cost me 15 bucks for more ph up and ph down than i will use this decade and includes a tester good for many many tests

Sent from my LGMS210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1