LED Grow Box Recommendations

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by dc5gone, Aug 27, 2012.

1. #1 dc5gone, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    First time grower here, what are some websites that offer quality LED grow boxes already pre-made? Tools and space are limited to make my own. Looking for something 36" high or so. I only want LED, not CFL or HID...I dont really care about price as long as I get what I want and that its a good box :D

I also dont want hydroponic, only want to do soil. And yes i know pre made boxes are over priced but its what i want

2. woah that thing is pretty sweet. Would a 90w LED UFO light be enough? All other boxes i've come across are using 240w+ LED light...

3. well go check out my grow in my sig im using a similar 90w ufo from ebay on 4 plants

4. any more recommendations? I want to pull the trigger and buy a box in the near future, just want to see what else is out there before I decide which one to go with. Thanks

5. i love how people cant read LOL

6. hahahah its alright, he was probably stoned

7. dude go check out my grow journal i just finished trimming about to upload the pics of the last plant

LIINKS IN MY SIG

8. #12 303kushman, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
    If price is truly not a factor, then you have a ton of options. I was searching around and found this
    Stealth Box | 4 Plant Led Stealth Grow Box

That is overpriced I believe, i know u said u dont care, but they have a bunch of other options.... Like love4led said, you can always upgrade the led through another site.

Edit: this light seems pretty weak, but I'm pretty sure most shops/ebay? will install the bigger light for you if you pay the difference and maybe a little fee. See if they have an email/chat/phone and maybe you can just give a shop your requirements and they can do something.

9. Pcgrowbox.com seems to have what your looking for as well, a ton of add-on options for higher power led, co2, etc. If I had the means, and not as much time, I'd order everything (soil, grow box, nutes) from same site.... Less frequent constant deliveries, etc.