Led Grow 6 strains in 4x4 Mars ll

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Robbie714, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Growing 4 femmed strains WW, Ice,Papaya and Blackjack from Nirvana. 2 freebies been in flower since 8/17 temps 64 to 67 lights out lights on 73 to 77 degrees RH %55 to %65. Going to start flushing this weekend or Monday. 2 week flush only feed purple plant once at 1/4 strength. From seed to harvest no nutes for freebies grew in Green Tree organic which was a Hot soil, repotted femmed in Roots organic.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]still clear trics. A few more weeks till harvest.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. hey roobie mate ,youve done some great work there mate ,,,,,,love that big big bud ,,,,,,,mac

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hey Mactheman️️glad to see you dropped by! For only vegging for 3 weeks before I flipped there doing pretty good. I little nitrogen toxicity but it's getting better just a batch of hot soil. The feminized there in roots organic they're adjusting pretty goodThanks Mr. Mac it's always cool when you stop by! I'll keep you updated Mac,,,
    Robbie

• Like Like x 1
  4. any time robbie mate ,,,,,i might try that couple weeks veg then flip myself ,,mac

• Like Like x 2
  5. It worked pretty good for me. They stretched three times the size. Once I flipped and they stretched they looked like they were both Indica dominated but the one is starting to look Sativa dominated. The purple plant is pretty dense Mac. It's always good to try and experiment. Thank you Mr. Mac

• Like Like x 2
  6. Just finished trimming️some buds. Looking pretty good! more then I thought I would get. Only in veg almost 2 1/2-3 weeks then flipped. Other purple freebie still has time.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] temps 67-68° humidity 55 to 60%

• Like Like x 2
  7. Congrats Robbie. looking forward the taste report.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Will do Thanks Sara