LED Check: ViparSpectra 600W

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by dZEUSb, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Does anyone use or have you used this LED? What are your recommendations? The reviews seem legit on amazon and the price is solid.

I plan on getting this tent too:

2. I've herd good things. I don't use that LED but I do use LED and so far so good

3. yeah I've heard a some good things about this just wanted more input.

4. I was actually planning on buy the 300w. My LEDs emmit white lighting which I like more than the blue and red

• Like Like x 1
  5. is it better to get multiple lower wattage LED's or does it not truly matter?

6. From my understanding it's better to get multiple units because you can space them as you please. I guess it depends on your grow area

7. interesting.. then I might get two 300w

8. Yea I'm running two roleandro 300w leds and plan on buying one more, they're on Amazon for $60

9. ok, cool i was also checking out the 450w that viparspectra has too maybe get two of those.what is your grow space and how has your lights been treating you?

10. Delete the http out of the link and it will work just says unsupported media

Autoflower420

11. [​IMG]
    More is always better with lights

Autoflower420

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tents about 4x4x6. Lights have been good, I'm definitely gonna need another light tho I have three plants going. I keep them about a foot and a half above my autos and it's kept them nice and bushy

• Like Like x 1
  13. All those LEDS lol if I had the extra money I'd probably grab another two leds

14. alright thanks for the info and will make sure next time i don't have the http lol. nice set up autoflower

• Like Like x 2
  15. are those 300w viparspectra's?

16. No dude 800 kings

Autoflower420

17. But still a cheap led from amazon dude

Autoflower420

18. I decided to get two 450's for the veg/flower switches. I like the idea of not using the full panel when not needed. I will say that build quality is pretty solid. I saw a review of a guy who opened up the panel and all the connections are perfect and covered. Glad he did it so I can keep mine sealed in case of warranty. I am however not going to be setup for another month, so I can't testify to how well they work. But they are seriously bright as hell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  19. I bought 2 900's. tent size 8x4x7. Looking forward to using them. For the price and the reviews they are hard to beat

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  20. If you have purchased a Viparspectra light then you have purchased a non compliant light with FAKE RoHS certification labels and no actual offical certification ever bwing issued forbthe brand.

The seller will not provide the official certifications and said they will only give them to the government to which they still will not do.

Check your lights for the fake lables and get a refund.
    They have spelt RoHS as RoSH compliant. The CE markings are also FAKE.

I have eported the brand to Trading Standards as if this kills you or someone else or even burns down your premises you will be held accountable 100% for using a non compliant electrical appliance and will void any insurance you have fpr your premises.

Take a look at the labels on the back and leave negative feedback and report the seller to eBay or Amazon where you purchased it from.