Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lecithin - Yes, It Works!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by EastBayRay, Aug 30, 2019.

1. #21 Deleted member 1115315, Jul 3, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2020
    just made a 7gram batch using quality hemp (Cbd weed)

decarbed at 250 for 35 mins.
    infused for approx. 2 hrs with 1/4th cup coconut oil and 1tsp lecithin (prolly used too much lec.) at a steady 140-160F using double boiler method..

2nd time doing this infusion BUT w/ the lecithin...first time i did the infusion, i used 7 grams and 1/2 cup oil with no lecithin and got zero results/...no buzz or anything.

hoping the lecithin works....anyone with input regarding my infusion process, please let me know, im a newb.

btw--did not use a mason jar at any point during the process...i did cover the tray during the decarb

just took 3ml

2. If CBD % is high, and THC % is very low, you probably won't feel anything no matter how you make an oil or edible.
    CBD kills off most of the THC high.

3. As WildBill says you won't really feel "Anything" from CBD. It actually is more a blocking agent as it ties up the receptors THC attaches to preventing the THC from making a connection.

CBD is more subtle. In a few days you'd think Wow my shoulder isn't bothering me today. Wonder why. It'll take a few more like that before you make the connection it might be the CBD.

BNW

4. Weird you folks say this, I get high, per say, from hemp (cbd weed; high cbd low thc) edibles, oils, and flower.

1.5 grams of decarb hemp puts me in cloud 9.

5. I live in a state where thc is still illegal but hemp is legal....

You folks are mostly thc users???

6. We are herb users, not thc users.

Other than being a mild stimulant, CBD has no psychoactive properties.
    If it did, it wouln't be legal to buy almost everywhere.

If you are getting high from CBD products, then either there is some thc in them, or a strong placebo effect has kicked in.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1