Lebanese Red ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Walking Boots, Apr 20, 2010.

1. damn deuce you came through with that info in a major way. good lookin out man. This gives me much to think about...
    IMG_0789.JPG
    current skill level: golden thai (strain is surfs up which is ThaixIndica x Thai)
    I can't convey how good this smells, like magnolias and blueberries and stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  2. looking fine very fine i can taste it from here

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seriously man, thanks a lot for taking the time to share what you've learned from all this work.

4. thats what its about my friend sharing and enjoying life ,

helping when a person can

.......is the ultimate reward

smile ...... life is awesome !!!!! :dance2:

• Like Like x 1
  5. reefermann has the LEBANESE crossed with cali HASHPLANT

im giving that one a go could u narrow down any choices from list i gave u

im starting up 7 more but if u are doing a few or one i won't do that one and hope i could get ur info fro ones u choose to sprout

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm down. number one on the list: kumaoni from real seed co. I'll be ordering a few 5 packs of this, stocks are pretty limited. in the meantime i'm running indoor an IBL mazar-i-shareef hash cultivar from sensi they say is a pure genetic line from seed stock brought in from afghanistan in the 70s. they're not very far into veg, 6 sets of leaves with attractive spiky top growth and decent branching forming. they already have a sweet spicy smell when touching the stem. They like to dry out and recover quickly from minor stresses, at this age they still refuse a heavy feeding but fade quickly when they desire nutrients. ---https://sensiseeds.com/en/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/maple-leaf-indica

I'm also trying a new hash strain outdoors. I'm trying a new 'low maintenance' outdoor grow style, starting seeds in raised beds, and top dressing with mulch and compost. I'm from san francisco so I'm weak for OG, which when genuine are usually cuts from highly specific mother plants, like platinum og or tahoe og. All are different acclimatizations of the same "Ocean Grown" strain, which is a hybrid of several landrace varieties which grew wild or semi cultivated in humboldt and mendocino, and over generations became highly adapted to the coastal forest conditions. tahoe og is the same strain, acclimatized over several generations for growth in the sierra mountains, and platinum og acclimatized for indoor grow conditions. for the first time I'm trying some Alpine OG seeds from a dispensary in california called moxie that breeds for resin production. they claim over 25% hash yield from total harvest weight. I'm honestly skeptical about this strains authenticity as a true OG, and I never use fem seeds to avoid herms. nonetheless, I'm willing to check it out based on good word of mouth and the potential for a very simple grow.

7. RIGHT ON

IM EXCITED FOR YOU

THIS IS GOING TO B A DAMN FINE COLLABORATION MY FRIEND

I HAVE 85 MOTHERS
    25 TRUE LAND RACE STRAINS

I COULD EASILY TURN A FEW FEMALES INTO MALES

I BOUGHT THIS SPRAY ONLINE AND WORKS EVREY TIME

SEND U SEEDS FREE OF COURSE

TRUTHFUKLLY IM RETIRED N FINACIALLY SET SO HELPING OUT A FELLOW LOVER OF THE GOD GIFTED PLANT WOULD BE MY ABSOLUTE PLEASE KEEPING ALL THIS TO MY SELF SEEMS PERVERSE AND WRONGG BUT SINCE YOU SEE THE VALUE OF LAND RACE STRAINS

VIGOR IS BETTER

BUT THE MAIN BENEFIT TO ME IS THAT THEY

ARE NOT MIXED UP WITH SO MANY OTHERS

ITS HARD TO FIND A TRUE DURBAN POISON LIKE 100% TRUE N PURE

THATS WHY THESE LANDRACE ARE VALUABLE AND IMPORTANT IT WASX THE NATURAL ORDER OF THE PLAnt before people tried to improve mother nature , hard to beat mother nature

if i want a hybrid ill just mix different blends of bud together in a joint or bowl or dry sieve and mix a blended hash

look at the lineage of skunk #1 its no longer just skunk#1

its nice to see you recognize the medicinal value of pure landrace strains

the true mazar i sharif strains turn blood red just like the lebanese

i can send u those seeds if u wish

and a true pure lebanese if u like

have a good day !!

• Like Like x 1

8. check this out this is how i go

225 plants under 1 600 watt
    1.5 oz plant every time 6-7 weeks from clone

/single%20cola/How%20do%20I%20grow%20single%20cola%20style,%20sea%20of%20green%20Ebb%20&%20Flow%20%3F.webarchive

• Like Like x 1
  9. fuk that link didn't work lol

i can email u the page link if u wish its amazing method i found online
    and done nothin but since

• Like Like x 1
  10. #30 thezephyr, Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    man I can't tell you how excited I am about this. my setup is definitely small potatoes in comparison, I'm just establishing my permanent indoor setup this is my first cycle in my new tents. I have 2 parallel 3x3 tents each with 300w of led lighting (600w hps equivalent), one veg/mother, the other flower. Its way more basic than what you have, but I think between a good outdoor season each year and my perpetual indoor grow, I have the essentials necessary for a basic yet thorough breeding program. I used to live in san francsico, which was great for growing cannabis because of the mediteranean climate which allowed for multiple outdoor harvest per year starting in june. This was god for the overall yield, but sf is a dirty city in a perpetual fog bank so mold problems were a nightmare. I moved to oregon recently, and although I only get one outdoor harvest a year farther north here, the outdoor growing conditions and native soil are AMAZING. being an annual, I think it grows way stronger here with more defined seasonal changes. I've just had one season here so far, but my yields per plant were way up. I'm actually 22 years old, and I've always had a muscular and connective tissue disorder that has recently had a sudden affect on my physical ability and mobility. It's become important for me to not just grow as a side project to manage baseline pain, but to specifically seek out phenos that are medicinally helpful to me and create mother plants so I can use these strains consistently as a medical regiment. I can't work anymore, but I can now focus all my attention on breeding and working with new strains to find stuff that works for me medically. I'm really excited about working with these landrace varieties with broad natural cannabinoid profiles that haven't had active compounds or terpenoids bred out of the genetics through hybridization. I really feel like landraces haven't been explored by mainstream cbd and medical breeders and theres a lot of potential to help others with f2s of these natural varieties.

11. Just ordered 5 real seed co kumaoni seeds last night: The Real Seed Company - Products: Kumaoni - Himalaya - Kumaoni
    real seed co doesn't ship to the US directly, so I was going to get the kumaoni from seedsman or the vault, which both sold out the same day I had found them in stock at those sites. It sold out at every reputable site I knew AS I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE IT. it was like I was competing with a major seed company or something, definitely weird. I was finally able to add 14 individual seeds to my cart at a single seed website out of 22 total in stock, and by the time I was completing checkout "inventory changes" had reduced my order to just 5 seeds. So it seems like someone found something they liked in these genetics.. 5 seeds isn't a huge stock for breeding, but hopefully I'll be able to get at least 1 usable pheno, male or female. According to real seed co theres a decent chance of 3:1 or 1:1 cbd:thc phenos and vice versa, so out of 5 I feel like even if I don't get a cbd pheno, the genetic potential would be there in a male.
    I'm a little nervous about the authenticity of the genetics from a single seed company, but they had recently sold out of complete 12 packs and it's their policy to include some of the original packaging as proof of authenticity. I'm fairly certain I'll be receiving real seed co beans, but if they do turn out to be randos, it won't be hard to tell the difference between bagseed and a true charas strain.

I'll also be picking up multiple full packs of their sinai and malana from real seed co's official retailer Seedsman. But I had to snap the available kumaonis up because after emailing with real seed co directly, the kumaoni was their recommendation for medical breeding stock.

12. bro fight on for u young guy ur a strong minded thats a majority of the battle !! good on you

heres what im going to do
    dam im going to run every fu king strain i have through my gas chromatography for complete terpene profiles

once i do that we can narrow down strain specific to ur ailment

if u wish give me particulars on ur ailment so i can research the terpenes that help you specifically !!!

as every terpene will have different effects wen combine with different cannabinoids

the endocannabinoid system , google it together we can get you fixed

we were created no doubt there

and created with a endocannabinoid system we were intended to ingest cannabis for these cannabi=anoids

hence why the govt made cannabis illegal it make us healthy wen used responsibly

that way once we find out theoretically match for u

i can send u the seeds u then try them to find out which ones work best not everybody react to each terpene the same one that relieves muscle spasms for person a may not remedy the ailment for person b

if ur unable to pop them and grow them out ,

fuk ill fly u up here to canada

set u up in a kid ass hotel
    and u can try all 85 strains until find the best one for you then take just those seeds back n pop them

i do have ideas that u could implement to subsidy ur income do to ur inability to work

some of these beans when popped and matured can easily fetch u top numbers

all u need is two 5x5 areas two 600 watt light and u can do 14-28 lb every 8 weeks
    if i have to i can gift u the set up to do so

all i ask in return is 4 u 2 pay it forward by helping others with ur system

cheers dude
    my thought s are with you !!!!!!!

13. i have remailers that will send the real seed company seeds to you

but it would be easier n free if i sent u some of mine

14. seriously awesome man. that would be an amazing opportunity to grow seeds from your mother plants. I'll definitely send some unique seeds in return as soon as I have my first set of f1s. I'm really interested in the terpenoid study. things are progressing slowly with my doctors. I'm on several prescriptions to combat the symptoms, but we're still having no luck determining the root cause and haven't found anything in blood tests for known illnesses. The consensus seems to be that I have a connective tissue disorder, primary muscle disorder, autoimmune disorder, or some combination thereof. the only potential diagnosis is ehlers danlose connective tissue disorder (in that I have all the physical traits that signify ehlers danlose, but it can only be confirmed with genetic testing), but my doctors agree that given the severity this could only be a contributing factor, or that I have another genetic connective tissue disorder that also includes the traits of ehlers danlose. we should probably continue to correspond through pm/email, and I'll open a grow journal within the next several days to document my side of the collaboration.

15. #35 thezephyr, Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    so far my only breeding project was a self cross of an outdoor durban pie (durban landrace x (grandaddy purple x durban poison)), one out of 2 seeds from a grower in oakland. it was an amazing mutant that sprouted with 4 cotyledons, and grew as conjoined twins with different leaf shape and preflowers in X symmetry across the axis of the apical growth. when the preflowers started to define themselves, they remained pretty ambiguous but one set definitely looked more male and the other more female. finally, one male preflower opened at the same time as its corresponding female flower on the other side. I picked that male flower and froze it. after removing the first male flower to open, development stopped on the others and when they opened, they all showed female with a pistil. growth stabilized from that point on but it had some amazing mutant traits: miniature 5 blade leaves growing upwards out of the base of huge overlapping blade fan leaves, and what appeared to be additional pistils growing directly out of its small guard leaves. Relatively late in harvest I pulled the original male flower out of the freezer and rubbed all the pistils on the tip of one branch. The self worked, but I harvested too soon after pollination because of rain. I only got 1 mature seed haha lesson learned but it looks like a nice one.
    IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0547.JPG IMG_0546.JPG
    this was my 2015 grow

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Last time I had truly awesome Red Leb hash was 1969. I haven't seen any Red Leb since 2000 or so, and it was alright, but not that sticky rust red shit I still dream about. I still have a lil piece from 2000 that I keep for nostalgic reasons, prolly not worth a shit now, lol.

17. get the mazar i sharif , let it go 9 weeks it turn red red , close very close to true leblid red hashishee
    50% mazar kief

50 % green crack chief = leb red hash

press it safer its really dry like freeze dry it or dip it in liquid nitrogen or hit it hard with co2

that way it stays super blonde wen u press it no heat heat turn it black

or reeeferman

..........has ............( leb hash plant ) x ( cali hash ) i found it hard to tell the difference

the leb is a little more racy so when i dry sift them ... i just add a pinch of green crack (sativa)

or go this route green crack dry sift it

kosher kush dry sift

then da purps dry sift

use 70% green crack kief
    10 % kosher kush
    20 % purps

I've tried honestly nearly 160 combinations out of my 85 moms and this is near identical
    ya i luv da leb red almost a romantic relationship lol

go for malawai haze ( ACE SEEDS )u will trip balls and forget about life and the leb red lol

I've grown 20 + haze pure landrace and this tops the true purple haze (old timers haze from ace seeds)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks, that's good to know. ;)

19. kingseed.com real seed company remailer sends to USA

IN STOCK : )

mazar i sharif

malana ``````` this ones wow ,, nearly identical in buzz as leb hash plant

20. The Nature Farm, and Coastal Seeds both have the same, very old Lebanese DRUG CULTIVAR MOM vs Modern High CBD Cultivar.
    Nature Farm has it crossed to Pakistani, and Sk18. This is said to be Howard Marks favorite weed, and is nick named Tootsie Roll.
    Coastal has it crossed to NL1.